About the Organisation
Accords International (AcIn) is the world’s premier organization working in the area of conflict resolution. We are passionate about discovering innovative techniques in mediation and restorative justice for widening their scope as a mechanism of conflict resolution.
AcIn was conceptualized in 2021 with an aim to:
- Empower individuals to establish better dispute resolution mechanisms;
- Utilise existing techniques in dispute resolution in a more productive way and create new techniques in the area;
- Create a pan India network of professionals, academicians, judges, bureaucrats, and students working in the area of conflict resolution and restorative justice &
- Synergise the working of alternate dispute resolution mechanisms with courts and the government for faster and optimal results
AcIn organizes a monthly chat with global conflict resolution experts to sensitize the audience about creating innovative techniques for conflict resolution.
About the Event:
On August 29, 2022, we are organizing a free-access webinar on “Sports Mediation: Sports and Dispute Resolution” to provide a platform for exploring the use of mediation in sports disputes. It is going to be a great opportunity for mediation enthusiasts to learn about and contribute to the newer avenues emerging in the mediation landscape.
The webinar will help our participants learn the nuances of mediation and its impact on sports, the team, and fans, and further the financial feasibility.
About the Speaker-
Espen Auberg is a Norwegian attorney-at-law, partner and Head of Sports law at Nova Law. Espen has previously worked for the Norwegian Football Association as legal director and attorney-at-law for ten years. He is currently a member of the UEFA Legal Committee, and president of the Norwegian Sports Law Association. Espen is certified as mediator by the Norwegian Bar Association and offers mediation primarily in sports related disputes. Espen has been on the list of arbitrators at the Court of Arbitration for Sport since 2019 and has since arbitrated numerous cases as a part of a panel and as a Sole Arbitrator.
Since 2011 Espen has been working exclusively with sports law and football law. Espen has spent most of his professional life in the football industry and has gained substantial experience in football related arbitration, litigation and dispute resolution, involving clubs, players, managers, agents/intermediaries and other football stakeholders. Over the years Espen Auberg has been involved in a large number of national and international disciplinary cases, such as on-field incidents and alleged breaches of transfer regulations and disciplinary regulations, involving clubs, players, managers, coaches and international associations such as UEFA and FIFA.
- Akanksha Marwah– Co-Founder COO Accords International, Mediator & Negotiator ADR Register, Amsterdam, RJ Facilitator (India & USA)
- Upasana Singh– Founder CEO Accords International, Mediator & Negotiator ADR Register, Amsterdam, Certified Mediator (India & UK)
Webinar is Free of Cost (No registration charges)
Date – August 29, 2022
Time – 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM IST (4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CET)
Register today with the link below!
Registration Link- https://lnkd.in/dE4_CZ-F
In case of any query please write to us at email@example.com