At PlanT, we aim to make life during and post one’s education easier through an Experience-Based Teaching & Learning Model by encouraging discourse on various academic avenues, career options, co-curricular activities, and unconventional opportunities. We understand that information asymmetry and structural barriers inhibit the true potential of students and we wish to overcome this challenge by connecting students to experienced individuals who have been there and done that. We aspire towards illuminating broader avenues of professional advancement and empowering future professionals and leaders to successfully pursue these avenues, and to achieve the same we must grow and Plan-Together.
To build accessible platforms to ensure inclusive, equitable, and quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all, in line with Sustainable Development Goal- 4.
To use our Experience-Based Teaching & Learning model to facilitate informed decision-making and create information symmetry about the various career and educational opportunities students and young professionals may pursue.
Business Development Coordinator(s)
Strategic Partnerships Coordinator(s)
Host(s) and Moderator(s)
Marketing & Communications Coordinator(s)
IT & Website Development Coordinator(s)
Human Resource Coordinator(s)
UX/UI Design Coordinator(s)
Volunteer – Business Development
Volunteer – Strategic Partnerships
Volunteer – Operations
Volunteer – Marketing & Communications
Volunteer – IT & Web Development
Volunteer – Human Resources
Volunteer – UX/UI Design
You can find the detailed position descriptions here – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tbKuj0VqP47AuonVVacr_1Xbn6qJwOHJSPyZVUD_xuo/edit?usp=sharing
Note – All these roles are voluntary, unpaid, part-time, and remote. Therefore all roles would come with a significant degree of flexibility in how and when you allocate time during the week.
- Certificate – on successful completion of the full term a certificate will be issued.
- LOR – In case of exceptional work, a Letter of Recommendation will be provided.
Application & Selection Procedure
- Interested candidates are requested to apply by filling out the following google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1FjUjB4rFFa6LzWVLFRw3B3zi7NbP0i-G-wzC3ssd8qGjfA/viewform?usp=sf_link
- If you have any queries, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com
- The decisions of Team PlanT would be final.
- Deadline – The last date to apply is 25th December 2022 but shortlisting would be done on a rolling basis.
Official Website – https://ebtlplant.wordpress.com/