About THINK INDIA
Think India is a community of students from prestigious National Institutes like IIT, IIM, IISc, National Law Schools, and other premier universities in varied fields of academia. As a pan-India organization, we have been working to bring exceptional talents and minds of the nation together and instill in them a sense of responsibility towards society and the nation along with a solution-oriented thinking process. Think India conducts a variety of intra-campus and inter-campus programmes to raise awareness and encourage the intellectual student cohort to contribute towards social, economic, and political issues which can have a determining impact on the nation and the society.
We are a collective endeavor of creative minds brimming with brilliance and societal concerns, who are willing to dedicate themselves in thought and action to the cause of National Reconstruction. We seek to provide the students of premier institutions of the Country a platform through which they can direct their efforts towards betterment and development of society, Country and the Indic civilization.
UDBHAV is an initiative by Think India Assam to provide a platform through which the intellectual students and academia could express their ideas and views on topics pertinent to national development in an innovative and constructive manner.
UDBHAV as a magazine will be published biannually and would encourage critical and solution-oriented thinking at premier institutions.
Call for Submissions
UDBHAV is accepting all kinds of unpublished and original entries, the entries shall be categorized in categories of poetry, articles(analytical or descriptive), long essays, testimonials and art works like photographs and paintings which would be used in the magazine with due credit.
Who can Submit?
Students, academicians, research scholars and activists can contribute to the magazine.
- The entries must not exceed 1000-1200 words for articles, 2500 words or more for long essays.
- All submissions to the magazine should be original and should not be simultaneously considered by any other publication. Plagiarized submissions will be rejected.
- The language of the submissions should be English, Hindi or Assamese.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- Authors must include their brief biographical information (in no more than two lines). This information should include institutional affiliation and corresponding email address. Anonymous publications and publications under a pen name are allowed subject to mentioning the same in the body of the mail.
- The manuscript itself must not contain any information as to the name(s) of the author(s), the institution, address or any other information that may reveal or indicate their identity. This information shall be provided in the body of the mail.
- To submit your work, click on this google form https://forms.gle/w8vsnUmepPmRhNsEA
The deadline for submission for UDBHAV by THINK INDIA ASSAM is November 13, 2022
Queries or proposal can be discussed on email to email@example.com
- Pranav Gandhi (Convener, Think India Assam) +91 8210642141
- Abhishek Raj (Member Editorial Board, UDBHAV) +91 9334306301
- Supreeti Singh (Member Editorial Board, UDBHAV) +91 7099895261