Last date of Registration: 18/06/2023
Registration Fee: Rs. 1180/- (including GST)
Mr. Shashank Mishra, Principal Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas: Mr. Shashank Mishra works in the Dispute Resolution practice area, with a special focus on Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT). Shashank has expertise in advising several global and Indian clients on issues such as privacy, data protection and cybersecurity; surveillance and interception; intermediary and platform liability; telecom, broadcasting and OTT licensing; content regulation; e-commerce and consumer protection; FinTech; Machine-to-Machine communication; telemarketing; and emerging technologies.
Ms. Mitali Daryani, Senior Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas: Ms. Mitali Daryani works in the Dispute Resolution practice area, with a special focus on Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT). Mitali advises on India rollouts of emerging products and services for many of the world’s largest technology and internet companies. She has expertise in advising on issues such as privacy, data protection and cybersecurity; e-commerce, consumer protection and advertising; surveillance and interception; intermediary and platform liability; content regulation; FinTech; and emerging technologies.
- Intermediary Liability in AR/VR and Web3: Various kinds of technology platforms, The test of an intermediary
- Law on intermediary liability and the maze of content regulation
- Regulating emerging technologies: AR/VR
- Privacy in M2M Communication: Why platforms and the state want data, Legality of surveillance technologies
- Safeguards against surveillance: constitutional and statutory
- M2M communication/ IoT / IoE: Scale of adoption, Issues of privacy
- Emergence of Disruptive technologies: Artificial Intelligence, Digital Art and NFTs
- Existing law and future policy to adapt to emerging tech
Payment Link (Click Here)
Registration Link (Click Here)
Information Brochure (Click Here)
- The Course will be held in Online Mode through CISCO-WebEx.
- The link/details to the webinar will be shared only with the registered participants on their registered email.
- The last date of registration is 18/06/2023.
- The interested shall register themselves at the link provided in the pamphlet/webpage and submit the applicable registration fee.
- The e-Certificate shall be printed based on the details provided in the form available at the link in the pamphlet/webpage. No change at any later stage shall be entertained.
- The registered participants shall ensure that while attending the online Course, the registered email id and full name (as filled in the form) is being used, else the e-certificate shall not be issued.
- The e-Certificate shall be issued only to those participants, who are attending the full Course. However, in order to take care of the technical difficulties, if any, faced by registered participants, the e-Certificate shall be issued to those attending minimum 85% of the Course.
Prof. (Dr.) Thomas Mathew, Head of Centre, Centre for Law and Technology
Dr. Anjani Singh Tomar, Member, Centre for Law and Technology
Ms. Heena Goswami, Member, Centre for Law and Technology
Ms. Anshu Gupta, Teaching and Research Associate (Law), Centre for Law and Technology
For Further Queries Contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org