Competition Law Awareness Program, 2023 by Competition Commission of India in collaboration with Manipal Law School, Bengaluru (on 25th March 2023)(Hybrid Mode)
The Competition Commission of India (CCI), established on 14 October 2003, is the chief national competition regulator in India. It is a statutory body within the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and is responsible for enforcing the Competition Act, 2002 to promote competition and prevent activities that have an appreciable adverse effect on competition in India.
Manipal Law School (MAHE), Bengaluru strives for a paradigm shift in the field of legal education. MLS focuses on enabling students to comprehend multi-dimensional legal systems with a clear objective of developing their abilities by persuasively enhancing their written and oral skills, anticipating outcomes, and using research and analytical skills in problem-solving. The curricula and pedagogy at MLS aim to be at par with leading law schools involving contemporary global issues and standard legal practices.
Details of the Event
- Objective: To create awareness related to the Competition Law among the participants.
- Date & Time of the event: 25th March 2023 from 09.30pm to 01.30pm.
- Mode: Offline mode.
- Venue: Manipal Law School ,MAHE Campus , Yelahanka Bengaluru.
- Eligibility for participation: In-house Counsels, Corporate Firms, Practising Lawyers & Government Officials.
- Registration Fee: No Registration Fee applicable for the event.
- Participation Certificate: A certificate of participation will be provided by Manipal Law School to registered attendees.
- Topics to be discussed in the event: Panel 1: Regulating Digital Economy: Competition Law Perspective, & Panel 2: Mitigating Antitrust Risk Through Competition Compliance
- RegistrationLink: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQ0_aEflHlFX1EzC2MLtpaVPlq_ezt2maGbMbX2wHmMk1mTA/viewform?usp=pp_url
- Teams Link: