GK FOR LAW is proud to announce its Virtual Internship Programme! The interns will be involved in rigorous drafting and researching exercises. The details of the same are given below.
GK FOR LAW was established on 21st August 2020 and is India’s first non-profit organization solely dedicated to the needs of law aspirants.
Our motto is ‘to make GK simpler, easier, and better for you to understand.’
Number of Interns Needed: 5
Nature of Internship
- It shall be a virtual content writing internship.
- On an interval of 4 days, one topic will be allotted which will be based on the current events happening around the world.
- Every intern will have to write at least 5 articles to complete one tenure of the internship.
- For every article, a proper guideline will be shared with the intern.
The internship shall be of 4 weeks but can be extended up to 8 weeks if the quality of work is found to be extraordinary.
Any person pursuing 3 years/5 years LLB programme.
People with a knack of writing articles and blogs will be preferred.
- Fill out the Google Form attached.
- You must upload your updated CV and a writing sample in the Google Form.
- The writing sample should be on any current event (legal/non-legal) and must be between 1200 – 1500 words.
- Certificate of completion (E-certificate)
- Letter of Recommendation (for extraordinary performers)
- Selected articles will be published on our website
The internship shall commence from 16th November 2020
For any queries, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact us at 9205265919 (WhatsApp only)