About the blog:
Brillopedia can provide interesting articles about law, socio-legal and contemporary issues. We are also providing a platform to publish articles from students, professionals and others.
Call for articles:
Brillopedia invites submission from students who are currently pursuing their UG/ PG degree from any recognized university/college, professionals or others who are interested in publishing with us.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Authors (s) are free to write on any topic. The articles will be scored based on originality of analysis, depth of research, style of writing and communication of arguments. The decision of the evaluators will be final and binding.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s). Authorship is permitted to up to three authors.
- The submission should be in a Microsoft Office .doc/.docx format only to email@example.com.
- Multiple submissions from the same author/s are permitted.
- The word limit for each post is 800 to 2000 (excluding endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The manuscripts which are found to have plagiarized content above 20% will be disqualified without review.
Last date of submission: November 15, 2020
Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission
Declaration of Results: December 5, 2020
There is no publication and registration fee for this competition
Top 15 entries will get the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ with the ISBN. Those articles will be compiled in our printed book as well as in our e-book.
WhatsApp: +91 9585331915 (Only text)
Official link of the event: