ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS:
Dot Legal Pvt Ltd is a premier company providing a comprehensive range of Legal, Secretarial, Accountancy, Taxation, Intellectual Property Online services. It provides a broad variety of services and solutions in the field of Corporate Compliance, Corporate Advisory, Intellectual Property Rights, Accountancy Services. Dot Legal Pvt Ltd also represents clients in the matter of litigation. The clientele ranges from Individuals to Private Limited, Public Companies and Non-Government Organizations. Dot Legal Pvt Ltd is driven by the need to provide high-quality legal advice that facilitates clients in business dealings in India. It aims to provide one stop solution with best legal services to our clients, transferring their legal burden onto them. They focus on providing easy access of legal services to the individuals & businesses for all their legal & professional needs, making them run their business swiftly.
Journal for Law Students & Researchers is an online journal bearing ISSN(O): 2582-306X. It was established in the year 2019.
FEATURES OF THE COURSE:
- Assured virtual internship opportunity to all under Dot Legal Firm.
- Live sessions
- Certificate of participation for all
- Discounts in online courses for all
- Discounts in publications for all
Arbitration Law & Practice and Intellectual Property Rights
10 September, 2023- 10 October, 2023 [Sessions during weekends]
Adv. Gautama Matani, In House Legal & IPR Counsel, MKU Limited
Adv. Gautama Matani is a richly experienced personnel in Corporate and Cyber Laws. He has always been at the helm of leadership positions from being a GDPR and GST Practitioner to a Trademark Attorney. Currently working at MKU Limited as an In House Legal & IPR Counsel, he has driven massive legal work systems ranging from International Laws to Export Compliances.
With over 7 years of experience in the field, Gautam has established himself as a highly skilled and knowledgeable legal professional, with a reputation for providing insightful and effective legal advice. Gautam holds a Master’s degree in Law from the University of Leeds, England. He engages himself with international lawyers for setting up companies and drafting JV Agreements. He’s expertized in Technology Transfer Agreements, Copyright Registration, Trademark Objection/Opposition Reply and taxation-related queries. He’s well-versed in drafting agreements between international corporations and government agencies.
Gautam is known for his exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, and commitment to providing the highest level of service to his clients. He is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the legal and intellectual property fields. Outside of work, Gautam is an avid reader and enjoys spending time with his family. He is also actively involved in several social and charitable organizations and is committed to giving back to his community.
Ramola khushlani, Senior Legal Executive (In House), Workspend and Wellness Coach
Ramola Khushalani is richly skilled in Legal Analysis, Legal Research and Compliance Management. She is working as a Senior Legal Associate (In House) at TEKsystems. She is well-versed in Legal Frameworks and Regulations that govern various Industries. She is adept at drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts. She is at the helm of leadership skills and has been closely associated with The Lawgical Teacher.
- Introduction to Arbitration
- The Basics of Arbitration
- Essentials of Arbitration
- Drafting Contracts and its Importance in Arbitration
- Arbitration Clause & Arbitration Agreement
- Revision+ Drafting Assignment with Discussion
- Arbitral Tribunal- Appointment & Challenges of Arbitrators
- Arbitration Procedure – Ad Hoc & Institutional Arbitration
- Arbitral Awards – Interim & Final
- Execution & Implementation of Arbitration Award
- Appeals against Arbitral Order
- Understanding Trademarks (WEEK 1 – 2 SESSIONS)
- Trademark search and filling in India
- Trademarks: need and importance
- Types of trademarks
- Trademark Search (WEEK 2 – 2 SESSIONS)
- Importance of Conducting a Trademark Search
- Trademark Search Databases and Resources
- IP India Trademark Database
- How to conduct a Public Search?
- Trademark Status Interface
- Introduction to Copyright (WEEK 3 – 2 SESSIONS)
- Important provisions and definitions of copyright act, 1957.
- Basic concepts of Copyright Law.
- Case studies.
- Copyright Search (WEEK 4 – 2 SESSIONS)
- Procedure for conducting a search on Copyright.
- Importance of copyright in India.
Fee: 999/- [Gpay/Phonepe/Paytm on 7660899180]
REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/NEySocJrseZ2iDBj9
Note: Certificate of Participation for the all the registered participants & once registered the fee is non-refundable.
9136804644 (Only WhatsApp)