𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬 (𝐂𝐀/𝐂𝐒/𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥) – 𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐗
ReStrcutureX is a reliable source for insightful, thought-provoking and cutting-edge research in the area of Insolvency, restructuring and turnaround. With a primary focus on trends in Indian and global Insolvency laws, ReStuctureX is committed in providing the professionals and insolvency enthusiasts with an encyclopaedic platform to explore, engage and stay on the top of the things about the constant shift of landscape of Insolvency, Restructuring and their trends.
– 3, 4 Or 5th year Law Student
– C. A. Or C.S. (Pursuing)
𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 1 Months
𝑹𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔:
– Conduct Research in the area of Insolvency and Bankruptcy laws,
– Write blogs, case summaries, research papers and articles
– Participate in group discussions and brainstorming sessions
– Assist in ongoing working papers
– Comprehensive learning about Insolvency and Bankruptcy laws along with the recent developments in the law and cases.
– Research opportunities and legal writing: Conduct research in the area of insolvency and bankruptcy laws, contributing to ongoing working papers. This internship will further sharpen your writing skills.
– Mentorship: Work closely with experienced legal professionals who will mentor you throughout the internship.
– Networking: Connect with the best practitioners and academicians in the field via virtual networking events.
– Certificate: An internship certificate will be issued based on your performance, contribution and the acquired skills during the internship.
𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒚:
Please write us on email@example.com on or before 14th September along with your Resume and writing sample (Not more than five-hundred words)
Application deadline: 14th September 2023
Internship orientation: 16th September 2023.
𝒥𝓸𝒾𝓃 𝓊𝓈 𝓸𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓮𝓍𝒸𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓰 𝒿𝓸𝓊𝓇𝓃𝓮𝓎 𝓸𝒻 𝓮𝓍𝓅𝓁𝓸𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓰 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝓸𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓰 𝓉𝓸 𝓉𝒽𝓮 𝒹𝓎𝓃𝒶𝓂𝒾𝒸 𝒻𝒾𝓮𝓁𝒹 𝓸𝒻 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓸𝓁𝓋𝓮𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓇𝓊𝓅𝓉𝒸𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓌𝓈. 𝓘𝒻 𝓎𝓸𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝓮 𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓸𝓃 𝒻𝓸𝓇 𝓁𝓮𝓰𝒶𝓁 𝓇𝓮𝓈𝓮𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓋𝓮 𝓉𝓸 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝓮 𝒶 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝓮𝓇𝓮𝓃𝒸𝓮, 𝓌𝓮 𝓮𝓃𝒸𝓸𝓊𝓇𝒶𝓰𝓮 𝓎𝓸𝓊 𝓉𝓸 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝓮 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓸𝒻 𝓸𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝓮𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝓮𝒹 𝓉𝓮𝒶𝓂.
Write us on firstname.lastname@example.org