NJL is glad to announce its ‘Case Comment Writing Competition, 2020’. The objective of this event is to promote the importance of latest landmark judgments passed in 2019 by the Honourable Supreme Court of India. Also, this competition will enable the participants to critically analyse these judgments.
• The competition is open to all the law students.
• Co-authorship up to two participants is permitted.
Cases for Case Comment:
• Essar Steel Verdict. Full Judgement available at: Click Here
• Ayodhya Verdict. Full Judgement available at: Click Here
• Date of Release: 15 May 2020
• Last date of Registration: 22 May 2020
• Last Date of Submission: 2 June 2020
• Declaration of Result: 12 June 2020
- Case Comment should include background, facts, reasoning, arguments made and critical analysis.
- Unpublished, unplagiarized and original works will only be eligible.
- All the submissions must be mailed at email@example.com on or before last date with subject line “Submission NJL CC-Case(1/2)”. Please send only one mail, multiple submissions will result in disqualification.
- Name of the author(s), college and semester, should not be clearly mentioned in the submission.
- Word Limit : 3000 words (including footnoting)
- Format ( PDF & DOCX (Any entries without a PDF submission will be rejected)
- Font : Times New Roman
- Font Size : 14 for Headings, 12 for Text and 10 for Footnotes
- Line Spacing : 1.5 for Text and 1 for Footnotes
- Alignment : Justified
- Margin : One inch each side
- Citation Method : Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition)
Registration & Certificates
Registration Link: Click Here
- Certificate of participation for all the participants
- Top 5 will be receiving special certificate of appreciation.