Legalfoxes is Registered Firm operating from Gurgaon, Haryana and Mostly active in Supreme Court, All High courts (Pan India), Delhi District Courts and All Tribunals.
It is also an E- Learning Platform for Law students for all over India and Helps society By spreading Legal Literacy.
Parton of The firm is Mr Ashwani Kumar Dubey (AOR SUPREME COURT) And Managed By Mr Atin Handuja (Founder and CEO, Legalfoxes).
GENERAL SUBJECTS –
- Date- The date of the competition will be 21st – 23rd June 2020.
- Venue –Online Platform.
- Dress Code –
Ladies: White Salwar and Kurta or White shirt and black pant / black skirt along with black coat. (If not available then some decent formals)
Gentlemen: White shirt, black trousers, black tie along with black coat.(If not available then some decent formals)
- Language – the language of the competition will be ENGLISH only.
All law students from recognized law schools, universities and institutions in India or abroad shall be eligible to participate.
TEAM COMPOSITION –
- Each team shall comprise of Two Speakers and One Researcher. Each team should identify such speakers and researcher during registration. The researcher won’t be allowed to speak except under special cases and only with express permission of the organizers/Judges
- Winner: Rs. 3100/- (Thirty one Hundred Only) and e-certificate.
- Runner up: Rs. 2100/- (Twenty one Hundred Only) and e-certificate.
- Best Student Advocate: Rs. 1000/- (one Thousand Only) and e-certificate.
- Best Memorial: Rs. 1000/- (one Thousand Only) and e-certificate.
- Best Researcher : 1000/-
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION: E-certificate of participation shall be provided to all the participants who will be submitting the memorial.
Registration Form – https://forms.gle/Ym2s1x2ayxajxRrx6
Registration Fees – Rs 600 Per Team
ORAL SUBMISSIONS –
The language of the competition shall be English as stated above
- Each team shall be leading the case from both the sides. The opposing teams shall be decided by draw of lots online.
- Each team will get a total of 15 minutes to present their case for one side, the time will include rebuttal. Any time exceeding the allotted time will lead to deduction of 0.25 marks per minute. However, extension of time is permissible at the discretion of the judges.
- The division of time per speaker for a team is left at the discretion of the team members subject to a maximum of 8 minutes per speaker.
- The oral arguments should be confined to the issues presented in the memorial. The researcher shall not present any oral argument however the presence of the researcher is mandatory during the oral rounds.
- Strict adherence to court manners shall be observed by all the participants.
- Time Limit will exceed for Quarter final ,semi final and Final Rounds
- Maximum score for oral rounds shall be 100 points per speaker, which consists the following break ups:
- Vocabulary Skills and Speaking skills (20 Marks)
- Court Ethics and time management (20 Marks)
iii. Ingenuity and Ability to Answer Questions (20 Marks)
- Application of law (20 Marks)
- Knowledge of Law and Moot Problem (20 Marks)
Note : – Moot Court Organizing Committee reserves the right to amend rules, guidelines etc.
Last date for Registration 5 June 2020
Last date for Clarifications 10 June 2020
Last date for Memorial Submission 11 June 2020, 09:00 AM
Briefing of Participants and Memorial exchange 21 June, 10:00 AM
Preliminary Rounds 21-22 June
Semi-Final & Final Rounds 23 June 2020
30 Teams will be Allowed on first come first serve basis
Moot Problem : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l1RAoLaPXI-DVzIAYlVC2Dv0JahvbeiI/view?usp=sharing
Brochure – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mOPZjJMX0ejRtwiPJBIf8rRlmfzCWBI_/view?usp=sharing
For any Query reach us out at