About School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Delhi NCR
School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) (SLCU), Delhi NCR, is an off-campus CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore. It already has a proven history of success in the field of education. The School of Law offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programmes in Law as per the guidelines of the Bar Council of India and the University Grants Commission.
It has a flexible curriculum offering several options in different areas of specialization. It is devised keeping in mind the requirements of the legal profession and academia. The academic programmes offered at School of Law incorporate a number of special opportunities such as Internships, Legal Aid, Moot Court, Trial advocacy, Client Counseling, Value-added Courses, Skill Enhancement Workshops, Career-Oriented Training with outcome based legal education.
About the National Corporate Law Quiz Competition
The National Corporate Law Quiz Competition is being organized with the objective of providing a unique platform to students from the law, management, commerce or other equivalent programs to test their knowledge of corporate law, business laws and allied courses as well as obtain an interesting experience to think on their feet, in a competitive atmosphere. Through this competition, students shall receive an opportunity to increase awareness of the corporate laws and the national and international events connected to this field.
We are pleased to announce that the Corporate Law Committee of the School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Delhi NCR is organizing it’s first-ever National-level Corporate Law Quiz Competition.
The primary objective of this competition is to promote Company law and its concepts and foster a spirit of healthy competition.
The Competition is scheduled to be held on 3rd March, 2023, in an OFFLINE Mode.
Eligibility and Registration
- The competition is open to all students pursuing law, management, commerce, or any other equivalent program from a recognized University governed by the UGC.
- There is no bar on the number of teams per University for participation in the competition, subject to the overall cap on the total number of teams for the competition.
- Each team shall comprise of two members. No other person shall be allowed to accompany the team during the competition.
- Each team shall be allotted a Team Code designated to them by the Organizing Committee which shall be used for their identification purposes.
- Each team must register themselves by filling up the registration form provided below.
- The registration shall be considered complete only after payment of registration fees of Rs. 400 per team.
- There shall be a cap of 20 teams in total for participation in the competition. Registration shall be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration fees is NON-REFUNDABLE, once paid. In case of non-participation in the competition, the Organizing Committee shall not refund the registration fees.
Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kUvR8CZpF37VD-Uv_lKhfg2Ul8Q0RDGzUZJ88CIHV-Y/edit
For additional details, please refer to the Brochure of the National Corporate Law Quiz Competition.
|Registrations Opening Date||30 January, 2023|
|Registrations Closing Date||28 February, 2023|
|National Corporate Law Quiz||3 March, 2023|
- Winning Team: Rs. 6,000
- Runner Up Team: Rs. 4,000
The following people can be contacted in case of any query or clarification relating to any information or any detail related to the competition.
Corporate Law Committee
BROCHURE: Click Here