Katcheri.in is a platform started for law students to be updated with the current happenings in the legal fraternity including law schools.Apart from this, Katcheri.in also aims at developing the legal thought process which influences socio-economic life.
- Should be an undergraduate student in a college/university of law .
- Should be a self-motivated and responsible individual with excellent organizational, managerial and communication skills.
Terms and Conditions
- This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary, and unpaid.
- KATCHERI.IN is looking for a commitment of at least 2 months.
- Maximum 2 Campus Ambassadors can be selected from a particular college/university.
- A certificate of appreciation will be awarded on successful completion of tenure as well as the duties assigned.
- Assured free publication opportunity in a book bearing ISBN (subject to completion of all the tasks in time)
- Discounted publication opportunities (subject to manuscript selection)
- 20 percent off in online courses by KATOG.
How to Apply?
Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV. The subject of the email must be “Application for Campus Ambassador Programme ” (or) WhatsApp on 9136804644 with your name and college name.
For any queries, please drop us an email at email@example.com .