About the Center:
Alliance Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (ACIPR) is established with an aim to evolve as a center of excellence in IPR Research and Innovation. It intends to engage academicians, jurists, research scholars and practitioners in research and training for the promotion and protection of IP rights. The Center is an initiative of Alliance School of Law, Alliance University Bengaluru for making active contribution in the development & promotion of all forms of IP rights. It aims to give special emphasis in fostering research & development in the unexplored areas of IP domain.
About the Competition:
The new evolution of technologies has created many grey areas under Intellectual Property Laws (IP), such as the utilization of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and IP, which has been seen as one of the emerging discussions storming around the globe. The emergence of Chat-GPT and other AI-enabled tools has further created diverse schools of thought and perspectives, such as complete bans, limited usage, alterations, etc. There are also other traditional areas under IP that still require more clarification as our society develops. To address such less explored arenas, this competition will provide an opportunity for all the IP fraternity to put forward their thoughts towards the world at large. The event will also be a torchbearer in bringing awareness to the readers and providing thought-provoking topics to critically think about them.
FORMAT OF THE COMPETITION:
- Blogs on any grey area on Intellectual Property Law can be submitted for this competition.
- Authorship is limited to only two authors per submission.
- All the submission must be free from Plagiarism.
- All submissions will be evaluated by the selection committee.
- The best 3 blogs will be awarded.
- All participants will receive e-certificate of participation.
- All the selected blogs will be published in ACIPR Blog.
- All submissions will go through similarity check in either Turnitin or Urkund.
- All submission shall adhere to the submission guidelines mentioned on the website (https://www.alliance.edu.in/committees/acipr/blog/).
- All the submissions must be sent to email@example.com along with the scanned copy of the declaration form provided under the submission guidelines. The subject of the mail should be ‘Blog Writing Competition-23’.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- No submission will be accepted for the competition after the due date.
- Both author and Co-author (if any) has to register through the same form.
- Both author and Co-Author (if any) has to pay separately.
- Any kind of malpractice/unethical practice will make the participants ineligible for the competition.
Last Date of Registration and Payment: September 10, 2023.
Last date to submit the blog: September 10, 2023.
Declaration of results: October 10, 2023.
Rs.100 for external participants.
No fee for Alliance University Faculty Members and Students but registration is mandatory.
Dr. Upankar Chutia- 9717132331
Prof. Abhishek Sarma- 9643252280
Sambhav Purohit- 8889254460
Pranay Dhakad- 9425084740
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org