We’re on the lookout for talented individuals to join our core team & Editorial Board and help us take The Society For Constitutional Law Discussion to new heights!
About the TSCLD
In order to develop the culture of legal writing and discussion, some of the students of the Chanakya National Law University, Patna of Batch 2018-2023, have come up with the idea of starting The Society for Constitutional Law Discussion. This Society vides its blog will serve as a brilliant platform for the students to engage in constitutional law discussions and writing with their peer group.
About the Engagement
TSCLD is looking to engage students from law backgrounds under two heads:
- Core Team Member and,
- Editorial Board Member
The students pursuing a 3-year LLB course OR a 5-year LLB course from any recognised law universities/colleges.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong team leader skills and commitment towards the day-to-day functioning of the website.
- Enthusiasm for staying up to date with industry trends
- Ability to work collaboratively and meet deadlines.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be leading the team and all activities.
- Collaborate with fellow team members to brainstorm ideas.
- Contribute to the growth and development of blogging site.
- Play a key role in shaping our content strategy.
As a part of the Editorial Board Member, you would be responsible for the following:
- Content Selection and Review: For reviewing and selecting articles, blog posts, and other content submitted by authors. Assessing the quality, relevance, and legal accuracy of the submissions to ensure they meet the blog’s standards.
- Editing and Proofreading: Editing and proofreading the content before it is published. This includes checking for grammatical errors, ensuring clarity, and maintaining a consistent writing style.
- Legal Accuracy and Research: Given that the blog focuses on Constitutional Law-related topics, editorial board members must ensure that the content is legally accurate. They may need to conduct legal research, fact-check references, and verify the accuracy of legal information presented in the articles.
- Topic and Theme Development: Contributing to the development of the blog’s content strategy, including identifying relevant legal topics, emerging trends, and current issues that should be covered and suggesting themes or series of articles for in-depth exploration.
- Maintaining Editorial Guidelines: Helping to create and uphold editorial guidelines that authors must follow when submitting content. These guidelines may cover writing style, citation formats, word limits, and other aspects to ensure consistency and quality across the blog.
- Reviewing and Providing Feedback: Editorial board members provide constructive feedback to authors to help them improve their content. This may involve suggesting revisions, offering guidance on legal arguments, or recommending additional sources for research.
- Scheduling and Publishing: Managing the publication schedule, ensuring a consistent flow of content on the blog. They may also determine the order in which articles are published based on relevance, timeliness, and other factors.
Why Join Us:
- Be part of a dynamic and innovative team
- Gain exposure and build your portfolio.
- Flexible remote work options
- Opportunity for growth and leadership
- Send your Application with SOP (in the email body) & CV (only in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy marked to email@example.com.
In case of any query, do not hesitate to contact us:
- The Society For Constitutional Law Discussion
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org