Theme of the Competition: Any Contemporary legal Issue.
Eligibility: The Competition is open for Students pursuing/completed Graduation/Post Graduation from any recognized University across the country or academicians, Professionals, Scholars of any background.
Co-authorship: up-to two authors are permitted.
Last date of registration: 25th August, 2021
Last date of submission Article (via mail): 28th August, 2021
Date of Result announcement: 1st September, 2021
- 1st Prize: 500 INR, 2nd Prize: 300 INR, 3rd Prize: 100 INR
- Free publication in a book bearing ISBN number for Top 3.
- 15 percent off in online courses by KATOG for all the participants.
- Discounted publication opportunities for all the participants.
- Online Internship Opportunity at Law Essentials for Top 3.
Registration Procedure & Payment Info
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/BtwDsmKCJtTR42GB8
Single Authored: 100 INR
Co-Authored: 150 INR
▪For bank transfers –
Account Holder’s Name: Mohammed Farhan C
Account No.: 5845116169
IFSC Code: KKBK0008043
UPI Handle: 9916553337@kotak
- All the participants are required to submit their manuscripts through registration form/mail at email@example.com by 28th August, 2021.
- The article must be submitted in the English language only.
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed.
- All submissions should be in doc or docx format; submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
- Manuscripts should be minimum of 1000 words.
- The submissions must be original works and should not have been published elsewhere.
- The submission should be free from all grammatical & spelling errors.
- Any standard format can be used for footnotes (Bluebook/APA/MLA etc..).
- The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman font, the font size 10, and line spacing of 1.0.
- In all matters related to the Competition, the decision of the Law Essentials India & JLSR shall be final and conclusive.
WhatsApp on 9136804644/9632322022 for any queries.