About Kshitizz NGO
Kshitizz NGO is registered under the Societies Registration Act. It is an social service organisation run by lawyers and law students which acts as a platform for rural development.
About the Quiz Competition
With an aim to give an opportunity to all students across different streams to showcase their talent and knowledge, Kshitizz NGO is pleased to introduce the First LAYMAN’S Constitutional Law Quiz. The competition aims to provide a unique platform to students and law enthusiasts across the country to put their knowledge and quizzing instincts to test basic knowledge of law which even a layman is expected to be aware of. So, here we bring to you LAYMAN’S law quiz to test your fundamentals. We assure you of an experience filled with legal knowledge, excitement, and ecstasy!
1. Trophy and Certificate to Winner (trophy to be sent through post)
2. Certificate of Merit to Subsequent 9 rank holders.
3. Certificate of Participation to all the participants.
Important Dates and Deadlines
1. Last Date for Registration: 5th August, 2020
2. Date of the Competition: 10th August, 2020
3. Declaration of Result: 10th August, 2020
The quiz is open to all the students pursuing any UG/PG course in a recognised University.
The quiz will be conducted online.
Participants can participate in the quiz from any place through their Laptops or Mobile Phones.
1. The quiz will comprise of 50 MCQs to be attempted in 16 minutes and in one go.
2. Every question will carry equal marks & there will be no negative marking.
3. The quiz will be based on constitutional law and related areas.
4. The quiz is open to students from any stream.
5. Participation as a team is not allowed.
6. The quiz will be conducted on Quizizz/ Kahoot or any other platform, as decided by the organizers, which shall be intimated to the participants well before the competition.
7. The registration amount is non-refundable.
8. Any technical issue faced by any participant during the competition shall be his responsibility entirely and no liability shall accrue upon the organisers.
9. Participants have to ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
10. Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent to the e-mail id provided in the google form.
11. The decision of the organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matters arising out of the competition.
12. Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
13. In case of a tie, the higher rank would be determined by draw of chits.
The organizers can change the rules of the quiz based on the requirements, which shall be intimated to the participants well on time.
Registration & Participation Procedure
The registration fee is to be paid in the account of the organization i.e.,
After making the payment, please fill this form :-
d/e/1FAIpQLSdCle9yz6Vi4_ eF4W6bjIxpwFoL- tIHVLG8gVEQERHuYLKRug/ viewform?usp=sf_link
and email us the transaction number on email@example.com for completing registration.
Note: The Last date to Register for the Quiz is August 5, 2020 (23:59 hours).
A registration fee of Rupees 111/- will be charged for participation.