Article Writing Competition-2nd Edition
No Registration Fee
Sociolegalliterary invites articles on the following topics:
1. ” She in the Law or He in the law “- Exploring the Plausibility of Gender neutral laws
2. Nepotism : An Athema to Equality
3. Intersectional Feminism : In a Special reference to the issue of language in understanding the idea of feminism
4. Rotten System of Indian Education : The daydream of exams .
5. Sensationalism , Fractured Content and Odds of Internet.
6. Changing Global Scenario : Globalisation , Regional Conflict in South Asia and Future ahead
7. Asexualism and Aromaticism
Awards: Three best entries shall be awarded with e-Certificates and internship at SociolegalLiterary.
Publication: Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published on our website.
Word limit: 1200-1500 words. The board may Consider the word limit if a particular submission demands justice .
Language of Submission: English or Hindi.
Co-authorship: An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
Mode of Registration: All the participants are required to register themselves at the link –https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_EpXJdDqkeKa0kFakDRji5m17_AX00om1Xg_GCTwuz31HCA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Mode of Submission: All the submissions shall be made only in doc/docx format, with the subject line ‘Article writing competition-2nd edition’. No other submissions shall be entertained. The soft copy of the article with the details of author shall be sent to us at email@example.com
Submission Deadline: 15th August 2020 ; 11:59 p.m.