We’re hiring Jurist-Associate to join The Young Jurist (TYJ) on immediate basis.
No. of Positions: 2
Qualification: B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B./LLB / LLM
Experience: 2-3 Years
Area: Litigation, Litigation management and General Corporate
Salary: As per Industry Standards
• Should have a 2-year experience in commercial and civil litigation
• Should have experience in handling general corporate advisory and corporate commercial transactions including M&A, Private equity.
• Knowledge of Company Law, SEBI and RBI Regulations, Employment and Labour Laws.
• Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies.
• Drafting legal documents such as motions, briefs, complaints, or pleadings based on the attorney’s instruction.
• Researching applicable laws and legal precedents in order to provide legal support to attorneys working on case.
• Drafting contracts, wills, trusts, deeds, corporate charters, and other legal documents
• Reviewing and summarizing case files to determine what additional action is needed by the attorney
• Drafting plea agreements for criminal as well as civil matter.
• Conducting legal research on issues for the court
• Should have good legal drafting capabilities.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
• Good analytical and logical skills.
• Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different contract management platforms
• Good written and verbal communication skills enabling efficient comprehension of clients’ documents,
• Responsiveness – Sensitive to client deadlines
• Team Player – Ability to co-operate and work as a team and encourage colleagues; maintain.
• Positive attitude contributing to team morale
• Proficiency in MS-Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Interested candidates can share their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org