TNNLU is organizing its 5th TNNLU National Med-Arb Competition (NMAC) 2023 from April 28 -30, 2023.
About NMAC 2023
The Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU) has always been passionate about fostering ADR culture in its law students and has considered ADR mechanisms as important methods of dispute resolution.
In pursuance of its goal of conditioning law students to efficiently resolve disputes, the Tamil Nadu National Law University through its Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee (ADRC) cordially invites undergraduate law students from across the country to participate in its 5th TNNLU National Med-Arb Competition to be held offline from April 28 to 30, 2023.
This distinct hybrid of the Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanism aims to imbibe and test a more holistic approach to ADR with a more realistic reflection of the current dispute resolution landscape that tests more than just a singular skillset.
Commencement of Provisional Registration- 25th February 2023
Deadline for Provisional Registration- 20th March 2023
Release of Problem- 15th March 2023
Release of Selected Teams- 22nd March 2023
Deadline for Seeking Clarifications- 30th March 2023
Release of Clarifications- 6th April 2023
Deadline for Registration along with Payment of fee, along with an email of Proof of Payment – 26th March 2023
Deadline for submitting soft-copy of Arbitration Memorials- 17th April 2023
Deadline for submitting hard-copy of Arbitration Memorials- 28th April 2023
Inauguration- 28th April 2023
Competition Dates – 28, 29 & 30 April 2023
Valedictory Ceremony- 30th April
How to Register?
- Provisional Registration by interested universities must be done by way of filling in the Google Form, on or before 11:59 PM March 20, 2023.
- For the Selection Process, The Organising Committee will shortlist a total of 20 Teams out of all the Applicant Teams that have successfully completed the Application by the abovementioned deadline.
- The Organising Committee shall shortlist the teams based on the credentials mentioned in the Provisional Registration Form. The decision of the Organising Committee shall be final. The names of the Selected Teams will be communicated to them through email on March 22, 2023.
- Final registration shall be done by the Participating team by submitting the Registration form and sending proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for payment and final registration is March 26th, 2023.
- E-payment procedure: Teams shall pay a registration fee of Rs. 5000/- before the deadline mentioned above through NEFT mode. Details of the account will be provided to the selected teams.
- NOTE: In the event of a selected Team forfeiting its participation, the Organising Committee may, entirely within its discretionary power, replace the said Selected Team and offer participation to any other Applicant Team which has successfully completed its application.
Clarifications shall be sent to email@example.com
The subject line should be “Clarifications: Problems or Rules”.
For any queries, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the following members of the ADRC, TNNLU.
Convenor- Aadhishankaran K: +91 95008 44559
Co-Convenor- Hananya A S: +91 94420 34762
BROCHURE: Click Here