Agraa Legal, Bangalore is looking to hire an associate for their Corporate team PQE: 0 to 3 years
The Associate will work on the following:
• Handling general corporate advisory and corporate commercial transactions
• Vetting of contracts including NDAs, Lease deeds, Service Agreements, MOUs and other agreements
• Conducting legal due diligence
• Conduct research on corporate laws, etc.
• To be part of client meetings and negotiations
• Drafting of legal opinion and legal notices.
• Drafting of SHAs and SPAs
The associate as a part of the team will gain experience in working with high profiles clients.
The associate must have basic knowledge in Company Law and Contract Act.
Interested candidates applying for the job must be proficient in English.
Salary is commensurate to industry standards and based on the interview.
The job role is full-time in on-site mode, at Bangalore, no work from option is available.