Jaagr (www.jaagr.in) is an organization run by Advocates dedicated to empower and reform the position of oppressed minorities through its members involved in human right advocacy, legal assistance and litigation.
Jaagr utilises the legislation as a mechanism to address critical challenges, including but not limited to, crime against women, LGBTQ rights, domestic abuse and violence, marital and family disputes and sexual assault/harassment including harassment at workplace.
Our objective is to empower disadvantaged people and communities and we believe that legislation is a tool for social development that may be utilised in a variety of ways to advance human and constitutional rights.
Nature of Internship
Internship work would include –
- Writing legal blogs on subjects of current interest. The blogs would be published in the name of the intern.
- Researching and analyzing the latest legal developments, judgments, news updates, etc.
- Writing articles on the topics assigned.
- Any other work allotted by our Members.
Work from home/online internship with flexible timings.
- Law students currently enrolled in their 2nd year and onwards. The students pursuing a master’s degree in the field of law may also apply.
- Interns should possess strong writing, research, and analytical skills.
Number of Positions
Duration of the Internship
The duration of the internship is four weeks (1 month) and can be started immediately. However, interns may apply for an extension.
The organization does not offer any stipend. Certificate of Internship and performance-based perks shall be provided after successful completion of full duration.
*For any query, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org