- About the organizer/college/university
IMS Law College, Noida which was established in 2004, is the first law college in Gautam Buddha Nagar to have started B.A., LL.B. 5-year degree programme. The college is known for its academic excellence and value-added education. It caters 5-year law degree courses like B.A., LL.B., B.Com., LL.B. and LL.B. 3-year degree course to the aspirants to be competent legal professionals. It imparts world-class education in the discipline of law.
Besides, its parent body, IMS-Noida has also collaborations with several Universities overseas and seeks to imbibe a global mindset into its students. Most importantly, there is also a strong focus on research and IMS encourages its faculty and students to undertake consultancy projects with corporates.
- Details about the event
International Webinar on “Word Matters” with reference to Contractual Liability on November 17, 2021 at 4:00 PM via Microsoft Teams
About the programme
In this webinar, the speaker will discuss key contract components, negotiation strategies and important considerations for limiting legal liability.
1) Due Diligence
2) Drafting Terms and Conditions in a way that Limits Legal Liability
3) Contract Formation v Contract Termination
4) Handling Disputes/Negotiation Strategies, and
5) Contract Audit
- Law Students
- Law School Faculty Members
- Legal Professionals
- Research Scholars
- Anyone interested in the event
Speaker’s Profile: Attached
- Registration form-
Note: After successful completion of the registration, you will receive the MS Teams meeting ID link in the inbox of your given mail ID.
- Fee details (if any)- FREE REGISTRATION
- E-certificates to all the participants.
- Deadline Register by 16 November, 2021 at 11:59 PM
7.Contact Information-Convener-Prof. Govind Prasad Goyal-WhatsApp no.-+91-997-112-9012
8.Official link www.imslawcollege.com
- You mayjoin WhatsApp group —