ABOUT GK FOR LAW
GK FOR LAW was established on 21st August 2020 and is India’s first non-profit organization solely dedicated to the needs of law aspirants.
GFL is a one-stop platform for all those law aspirants who face difficulty in preparing for GK & Current Affairs for CLAT, AILET, SLAT, and other such law entrance examinations. Here, we help you prepare with non-traditional methods like interactive videos, online quizzes, distinctive reading material, etc. We also provide you with one-to-one online counselling sessions to help you come up with your preparation strategy.
Our motto is ‘to make GK simpler, easier, and better for you to understand.’
GK FOR LAW is proud to present its first edition of online General Knowledge quiz. The details of the same are given below.
Current Affairs from July – December 2020
Date & Time
The quiz will be held on 31st January 2021 from 1 PM – 1.50 PM.
• Any Student preparing for CLAT or any other Law Entrance Examination
• Any student pursuing any graduate or post-graduate degree from a recognized university.
• Any student preparing for any kind of examination which includes current affairs as part of the syllabus.
1. The quiz will include 7 passages of around 500-600 words each. The passage can be extracted from any source including non-fiction writings and/or journalistic sources.
2. Each passage will be followed by a series of questions that will require you to demonstrate your awareness of various aspects of current affairs and general knowledge, including contemporary events of significance from India and the world, arts and culture, international affairs and historical events of continuing significance.
3. Kindly note that the passage will be limited to the months of July – December 2020 only.
4. There will be 35 questions in total.
5. The duration of the quiz will be 50 minutes.
6. The quiz will contain only Multiple Choice Questions out of which only one option will be the correct/most appropriate answer.
7. Each question carries 2 marks. There will be no negative marking.
8. Use of any reading material, textbooks, internet and/or any other resource for answering the questions is highly discouraged and will not be tolerated.
1. The quiz will be conducted through Google forms.
2. The quiz can be played on any device including laptop and smartphone.
3. After successful registration, the candidate will be added to a WhatsApp group. The link for the quiz will be shared on the group ONLY.
4. To attempt the quiz, the candidate will need to login with the same Google account that was filled in the registration form. Failing to do so would result in debarring of the candidate.
5. Every candidate must ensure that their device has smooth and working internet connection. Any kind of disruption and mishappening due to network issues on part of the candidate will not be taken into consideration by the administration and therefore, no extra time will be given.
6. The quiz will begin at 1 PM exactly; a notification for the same will be given on the WhatsApp group in advance.
7. The form will be open only for 50 minutes and on expiration of the said duration, the form will be closed.
8. No late submission of the responses will be allowed.
9. After attempting the quiz, the question paper will not be shared in any case.
The registration fee for the quiz is Rs. 60/- only. The last date of registration is 29th January 2021 (11.59 PM). GK FOR LAW follows a strict no return policy.
How to register?
1. Click on the link to access the registration form.
2. Make a payment of Rs. 60/- through Paytm or Google Pay or BHIM UPI. The details of the same are given in the registration form.
3. After successful transaction take a screenshot of the receipt and attach it in the registration form in the space provided.
4. Once you fill all the particulars and submit the form, a copy of your responses will be e-mailed to you immediately. Kindly keep this copy of your responses with due care; in case of any discrepancy the same can be used as a receipt for your payment.
5. Within 48 hours of your registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link for the WhatsApp group which is compulsory to join.
1. The scoresheet will be published on 2nd February 2021 (6 PM) on our website www.gkforlaw.in
2. The winner will be declared on the result day. A picture of the winning candidate will be shared on our social media platforms and website.
For any queries, feel free to write to us at email@example.com .