ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
Lloyd Law College is a premier law college situated in Delhi-NCR that has been imparting high quality and practical legal education since 2003. The College has been awarded the ‘SILF-MILAT Institutional Excellence Award – 2018’ by His Excellency, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President of India. Apart from the regular academic activities, to contribute to research in the field of law, Lloyd Law College has two international journals –Lexigentia– Law Journal of Lloyd Law College and Lloydians– the Student Law Review.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Lloydians (International Student Review Journal of Lloyd Law College) is a biannual, ISSN, peer-reviewed journal published by Thomson Reuters (ISSN: 2394- 899X). We invite Articles from the students of law for publication of upcoming edition on following theme.
THEME: “COVID Pandemic and Legal Education & Profession”.
- Issues & challenges in dispensation of legal education
- Issues & challenges that students have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that administration have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that teachers have to face, and their response
- Clinical legal education in the times of COVID pandemic
- Issues and challenges in justice delivery mechanism
- Issues & challenges that advocates have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that party to the case have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that judicial officers have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that court-room administration have to face, and their response
- Response of the Bar to the challenge of the COVID pandemic
- Right to speedy trial in light of the given theme
Kindly note, sub-themes are mere suggestive; you may submit your Article on any other theme provided it falls within scope of theme of this call for paper.
HOW TO SUBMIT / SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Word Limit:
- Article: 4000 – 6000 words (including abstract, references, table/chart used in the Article)
- Short Article: 3,000– 4,000 words (including abstract, references, table/chart used in the Short Article)
- Abstract: 200-300 words
- Author’s Declaration of Originality: All entries must have author’s declaration of ‘original authorship’ in the prescribed format.
- Students pursuing 3-year LL.B course and 5-year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries. LL.M students can also submit their entries.
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per Article is allowed.
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf
- Format of Main Text & Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed. All submissions should be in doc or docx format; submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
- All entries (abstract + article) are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15 December, 2021 (11.59 IST).
|Last date for submission of articles||15 December, 2021|
|Review of the Article by the Review Committee||15 – 29 December, 2021|
|Information to the authors on selection of the Article for publication||5th January, 2022|
|(If required, authors may be suggested to make changes in their Article; they would be required to re-submit their Article within a week time)|
|Resubmission (if required) of paper by the author||7 January, 2021|
For any details or queries, a mail can be sent to email@example.com.
NOTE: Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.