About World Cyber Security Forum
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community founded in 2019 that aims in improving cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students, and teenagers around the world. It offers a blend of original content from IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders, and an extensive library of professional resources from leading IT industry vendors.
On 1st April 2020, WCSF launched Cybercrime Awareness 2020 program, which is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyber law, cybercrime, and cybersecurity. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of security tools, which leads to a safer use of technology.
About the Publication
In order to accomplish our motto of creating Cybercrime Awareness; we have decided to introduce the concept of publishing content on our website under the Volume 1 of our E-journal “International Cyber Research Journal” for the purpose of reckoning various articles & research papers exclusively on the cyber domain. The website publishes original research articles, review articles, clinical practice reports, and commentaries. It will be an open access journal, with free access for each visitor.
In order to ensure international visibility and the rigid peer review process, we have kept the medium online as of now but soon we will be introducing our Journal.
Call for Research Paper
This Call for Research Paper is for the contributions meant to be published on our website on the theme of “Cyber Laws & Cyber Security.”
Cyber law is the piece of the general overall set of laws that manages the Internet, and their individual legitimate issues. Cyber law covers a genuinely expansive zone, incorporating a few subtopics including opportunity of articulation, admittance the use of the Internet, and online security. Conventionally, cyber law is alluded to as the Law of the Internet.
- Cyberspace Jurisdiction
- Cyber Crimes
- E-Contracts and E-Commerce
- Cyber Crime Investigation and Surveillance
- Cyber Regulation
- Cyber Forensics
- Laws relating to Bitcoins and Virtual Currencies
- AI & Blockchain
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Digital Signature or E-signatures.
- Online Dispute Resolution
This list is not exhaustive & the Research Paper can be based on any other related topic as well.
- For this volume, we are accepting Research Papers from professionals only. The author(s) shall fall under the category of academician/researcher/Phd. Scholar/LLM Candidate/Practicing Advocate/Lawyer/In-house Counsel.
- Please fill this form as it’s compulsory to confirm your Research Paper: https://forms.gle/j5bQ7PB2am5MVGz18
- For submission guidelines, please read: https://www.worldcybersecurities.com/isrj-submission-guidelines/
- Abstract shall be mailed on: email@example.com
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: August 20, 2021 (11.59 PM)
- Acceptance Mail of Abstraction: August 23, 2021 (11.59 PM)
- Last Date of Final Submission: September 12, 2021(11.59 PM)
- Website: www.worldcybersecurities.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: +91 9315049547