About World Cyber Security Forum
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community founded in 2019 that aims in improving cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students, and teenagers around the world. It offers a blend of original content from IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders, and an extensive library of professional resources from leading IT industry vendors.
On 1st April 2021, WCSF launched 2nd edition of Cybercrime Awareness program, 2021, which is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyberlaw, cybercrime, and cybersecurity. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of security tools, which leads to a safer use of technology.
About the Journal
In order to accomplish our motto of creating Cybercrime Awareness; we have decided to introduce our E-journal “International Cyber Research Journal”. The Journal publishes original research articles, review articles, clinical practice reports, and commentaries. It will be an open-access journal, with free access for each visitor. Our Journal ensures international visibility and the follows the rigid peer review process in order to maintain quality.
Call for Research Papers
This Call for Research Paper is for the contributions meant to be published in Volume 1 Issue 1 of our “E-Journal” on the theme of “Cyber Laws & Cyber Security.”
- Cyberspace Jurisdiction
- Cyber Crimes
- E-Contracts and E-Commerce
- Cyber Crime Investigation and Surveillance
- Cyber Regulation
- Cyber Forensics
- Laws relating to Bitcoins and Virtual Currencies
- AI & Blockchain
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Digital Signature or E-signatures.
- Online Dispute Resolution
This list is not exhaustive & the Research Paper can be based on any other related topic as well.
- For Volume 1 Issue 1, we are accepting Research Papers from professionals only. The author(s) shall fall under the category of academician/researcher/Phd. Scholar/ LLM Candidate/Practicing Advocate/Lawyer/In-house Counsel. Freshers are also eligible.
- Please fill this form as it’s compulsory to confirm your Research Paper: https://forms.gle/j5bQ7PB2am5MVGz18
- For submission guidelines, please read: https://www.worldcybersecurities.com/isrj-submission-guidelines/
- The abstract shall be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: October 18, 2021 (11.59 PM)
- Acceptance Mail of Abstraction: October 20, 2021 (11.59 PM)
- Last Date of Final Submission: November 15, 2021(11.59 PM)
- Website: www.worldcybersecurities.com
- E-mail: email@example.com