About Law Mantra
“Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 of 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
About Law Mantra Quarterly Print Journal
Under the aegis of Law Mantra, Law Mantra Bi-AnnuallyPrint Journal(ISSN: 2394-7829) runs for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society The journal endeavour to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. Additionally, thejournal offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses.
About the Call for Papers
We are currently soliciting submissions for our forthcoming editions, on a quarterly, rolling basis on the Theme: “New Dimensions of Fundamental Rights”
About the theme – The legal world is progressing with the modern political democratic thoughts. The judiciary of different nations are dedicated to face the challenges brought forward because of advancements in technology, evolving concept of public morality and the ascending digital world by exploring the standards of Constitutions. There are instances when judiciary is coming up with appropriate solution to the new challenges as to Fundamental Rights and some issues are yet to be diagnosed. The Journal through the aforementioned theme is inviting your intellectual contribution to the academia on these complications revolving around the fundamental rights.
- Abstract (Minimum 250 Words) containing 5 minimum keywords, along with final paper should be submitted by 5th August, 2021.
- Submission of the Abstract: A cover letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) has to be submitted. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words with 5 Minimum Keywords;
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra Trust.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format.
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- The length of paper should not be below 3,500 words (including footnotes) and should not exceed 10,000 words (including footnotes).
- All contribution is to be submitted to email@example.com
- Paper: The research paper should be in Times New Roman,12-point font with 1.5 spacing. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centred with a 12-point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12-point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centredin 12-point font. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12-point font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should be uniform throughout the paper and conform to Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style.
- Interested Professors
- Researchers, Practitioners
All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind peer review basis. Authors are encouraged to include original works. Please submit your chapter and a brief personal biography. The paper should also include a paper title. After careful review of all papers, the editorial board will contact individuals. For further details, the authors can click here. Queries and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms Simran Sabharwal, 9530364392.
Ms Abhishree Kashyap, 9957588335.