About the Blog
We, at The Competition and Commercial Law Review (TCCLR), aim to stimulate and encourage discourse on topical issues pertaining to the sphere of competition law and other allied areas of corporate law. This platform is intended to be a junction, where academia and industry interact to yield effective solutions for contemporary issues in the field of competition and commercial law. TCCLR also aims to inculcate a culture of high-quality legal research in the field of competition and commercial laws and be an all-in-one web portal for practitioners and law students, keeping them abreast of the latest legal developments. The blog also intends to provide valuable insights into various legal intricacies and ways to tackle the possible predicaments through our flagship interview series, where we invite legal practitioners from across the world to share their experiences and suggestions for the budding lawyers.
Board of Advisors
The articles selected for publication on the website are regularly checked for their quality by the Board of Advisors of TCCLR, comprising of:
- Ms. Anisha Chand(Partner, Khaitan & Co.)
- Dr. Rishab Gupta (Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.)
- Ms. Ashrita Prasad Kotha(Assistant Professor, O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) and Ph.D. Candidate, WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business), Austria)
- Mrs. Almitra Gupta(Capital Markets Associate, Linklaters, Singapore)
- Mrs. Nandini Pathak(Leader, Nishith Desai Associates)
- Mr. Vinay Shukla (Senior Member, Nishith Desai Associates)
- Mr. Akshay Pathak (Senior Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.)
- Ms. Hrideja Shah (Founder, Legal Sollis & Dual Qualified Lawyer – India & California
- Mr. Saurav Bhaumik(Associate, Khaitan & Co.)
- Ms. Swati Sharma (Associate, P&A Law Offices)
Role of Editor.
TCCLR accepts blog posts in the form of articles, opinion pieces and case comments in the field of:
- Arbitration law
- Banking & Finance law
- Competition/Antitrust law
- Corporate law
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy law
- Investment Funds
- Labour & Employment law
- Regulatory & Securities law
- Taxation law
With an intention to reach to a larger audience in the upcoming days, we at TCCLR are looking to expand our team. An editor at TCCLR will be expected to review articles pertaining to the aforementioned practice areas, as submitted by law students and practitioners on a rolling basis. Editors are expected to review the articles within a period of 6-7 working days from the date of receipt. Editors are also expected to contribute to the overall development of the blog by assisting in administration work and other initiatives, as and when required.
Applications are invited from the following:
- Graduates/Advocates/Lawyers/Research Assistants (PQE 1-2 years).
- Students from the 3rdyear onwards of the 5-Year law program of a recognized law school
- Students from the 2ndyear onwards of the 3-Year LLB Program of a recognized law school
TCCLR expects interested candidates to have prior publication experience, even though he/she may not have held any editorial position in the past. Interested candidates are also expected to possess a strong inclination for the areas falling within the TCCLR’s purview. Editors are expected to devote at least 3-4 hours per week on an average.
Please note that a person already holding an editorial position at a publication platform dealing with corporate and commercial laws would not be eligible for applying for the position.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and a brief SOP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be made with the Subject of the e-mail as ‘Application for Editor/Blog Manager’. The application must be sent on or before 5th March 2022, 11:59 pm. The cover e-mail must give a brief profile of the applicant and highlight her/his interest areas. Preference will be given to candidates demonstrating prior experience in areas of commercial law through publications, research experience, internships, etc.
Candidates shall be shortlisted based on their Statement of Purpose and CV, followed by a telephonic interview wherein they will be evaluated on the basis of their passion for research and writing, their understanding of a legal blog and their ability to contribute to the blog in different capacities.
For any queries, feel free to contact at email@example.com with the subject line as “Query regarding Call for Editors/Blog Manager”.
For further details, please refer to our website – Home | The Competition and Commercial Law Review (tcclr.com)