About the Blog
Everyone develops ideas no matter what they may be. Through The “L” Word Blog we wish to create a platform for the young budding minds of the legal fraternity to inspire them to come forward and share their beautiful and creative legal thoughts and thereby giving them the opportunity to broadcast their ability and skill in legal writing. Apart from giving a platform to the contributors we also wish to give a source of inspiration to our readers to learn the skill of legal writing from our contributors. As an endeavor to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging the synthesis of knowledge and best practices we wish to create vast pool of knowledge and wisdom for our readers to help them open up their minds.
The contributors can choose any topic on a contemporary legal issue.
Student graduate/postgraduates as well as to academicians, attorneys and other stakeholders are invited to contribute to this blog.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- Word Limit for each submission is between 1000 to 1500 words. Please note: The word limit is illustrative in nature. However adherence to the word limit shall be highly appreciated.
- References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary. In case the cited material does not have an online source or online copy, the citations must adhere OSCOLA 4th Edition.
- Co-authorship is allowed to maximum 1 author (i.e. maximum Two authors per article)
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format. PDF Files shall not be accepted.
- All selected entries will be published on The “L” Word Blog.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. As an objective of this blog we wish to provide a platform to the original ideas and content of the authors. Thus any plagiarized content shall be straight away rejected.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to ‘The “L” Word’. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
How to submit?
The L Word Blog accepts submissions digitally via Google forms. Submit your blogs at this link: (CLICK HERE)
No Publication Fees
These shall be no fee at any stage of publication.
The Last date of submission is December 25, 2020.
- A softcopy of ‘Certificate of Publication’ shall be emailed to the authors whose work would be accepted for publication.
- The authors of Top three articles would be honored as the “The Top Three Authors of the month” and their picture and contact details would be displayed on our website.