Briefcased’s signature quiz competition is back with more exciting opportunities and prizes.
SUBJECT OF THE QUIZ COMPETITION
- Indian Constitutional Law
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any person having a graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
- Any Student preparing for CLAT or any other Law Entrance Exam.
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ
- The quiz Competition will be divided in two rounds namely, Preliminary round and Final Round.
- The Quiz in preliminary round will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option.The total number of questions will be 30; all questions will carry 01 mark each
- Only top 20 participants will qualify for the final round.
- The Quiz in Final round will also contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option. The total number of questions will be 40;
- All questions will carry 01 mark each.
- There will be no negative marking in either of the rounds.
- Total time period to attempt these questions will be 30 minutes for preliminary round and 40 minutes in the Final round.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from total 30 Marks in preliminary and out of total of 40 Marks in the final rounds.
- All the participants are requested to provide the contact number registered on WhatsApp for the formation of WhatsApp group.
- The registered candidate will be added automatically to the group by briefCASED.
- Winning prize: BoAt Airdopes Earbuds worth Rs. 2990+ Free Blog Post on our website + Certificate of Merit.
- First Runner Up: Rs. 400 + Free Blog Post on our website + Certificate of Merit.
- Second Runner Up: Rs. 300 + Free Blog Post on our website + Certificate of Merit.
- Certificate of Appreciation and Chance to post a blog on our Website to the Top 10 Participants.
NOTE: Certificate of Participation will be provided to all Participants.
Along with this all participants will get 25 percent off in publication fee with JLSR Journal [ISSN(O) : 2582-306X) .
· The registration Fee for Quiz Competition is Rs. 80-/ only.
· The last date of registration is 17th December, 2020.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form here CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Filling details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory.
MODE OF THE QUIZ
- The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
- The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed by briefcased for the quiz.
- The quiz can be played on any device ( Laptop/Tablet/Phone).
- Briefcased will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- In case of Tie, the submission time will be a deciding factor.
LIST OF DATES
|Last Date of Registration||17-12-2020|
|Dates of Quiz||19-12-2020 & 20-12-2020|
Kindly forward Queries, if any at: firstname.lastname@example.org