Partners from Top Law Firms Teach Arbitration and Practical Aspects: Register Now (Benefits include career guidance and internship recommendations)
ABOUT THE COURSE & MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Grab the opportunity to be mentored by the Partners of Top Law Firms including Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co, Khaitan & Co, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas & Latham & Watkins, London who have come on board with Bettering Results (BR) to mentor law students and lawyers on making a career in “Arbitration”, one of the most important forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Bettering Results (BR) has launched the 2nd batch of the Course & Mentorship Program on “Arbitration” starting from March 5, 2022. The world has widely accepted that Arbitration is the most preferred alternative dispute resolution for people opting for speedy resolution outside court.
The Mentorship Program is carefully curated for both students and professionals to develop a holistic knowledge about the subject.
It will help the learners obtain first-hand practical expertise and knowledge on the applicability of laws with the help of real-world examples from the best lawyers in the field of arbitration from around the globe and get career guidance as well.
1. Mr. Tejas Karia, Partner & Head Arbitration, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
2. Ms. Radhika Dubey, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
3. Mr. Jeevan Ballav Panda, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
4. Mr. Robert Price, Partner, Latham & Watkins, London
5. Ms. Dharshini Prasad, Counsel, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, London.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Domestic Arbitration
2. Basics of International Commercial Arbitration
3. Concepts, Definition, and Principles involved in Arbitration
4. Arbitral Tribunal & Arbitrators
5. Jurisdictional Issues
6. Arbitrability of disputes
7. Interim Reliefs
8. Award, enforcement of awards, and challenges to awards
9. Procedure and hearing
11. Drafting of the arbitration agreement and other documents, including issues in the choice of law of contract, seat, and venue
12. Case studies and discussion on practical aspects
13. 2-3 career guidance sessions and mentorship on internships, jobs, interviews, etc
1. WEEKEND SESSIONS
2. Live and Interactive Sessions with Mentors
3. Understanding of practical aspects of law including real world examples
4. High-quality content
5. Assignments & feedbacks
6. Career Guidance and one-to-one mentorship
7. Internship recommendation at the discretion of mentors
8. Certificate on completion
9. Access to recorded sessions for one year
4-5 Hours every weekend
WEBSITE LINK – https://betteringresults.in/
Interested people may also reach us at the contact details set out below:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: +917252919181, +91 97698 47443
Applications are open for law students, legal practitioners, and anybody interested in learning about Arbitration and practical aspects.
Deadline for Registration: March 2, 2022