9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition- 2023
About the organiser
Jaipur National University, established on 22 October 2007, is a private university located in the Jaipur district of Rajasthan, India.
About the moot
Jaipur National University, Jaipur, at its Seedling School of Law and Governance, Rajasthan is organising the 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition- 2023
Dates: 23rd – 25th February 2023
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course/3 Year L.L.B Course) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University of any country.
- No Institution/College/University shall enter the Competition with more than one team.
- A cap of 50 teams is reserved for the Competition, and teams will be selected by first come first serve basis.
- Each Team shall comprise of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. In a Team comprising of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a Team comprising of three members, the third member of the team shall be designated as Researcher.
- Any additional member or team coach of any team shall not formally be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the University
Seedling School of Law & Governance, Jaipur National University, Main Campus, Jaipur, Agra By-pass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura, Jaipur Rajasthan-302017
Each team shall complete the registration within the stipulated time. The registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee as provided in Rule 7.
Registration will be open till January 17, 2023 (11.59 P. M. IST). The registration form can be downloaded from below.
The Teams are required to send a bonafide letter issued by the appropriate authority of their College or University along with the duly filled registration form.
The Registration Form is here.
The Registration Fee is INR 4,000/- Indian teams. All other Teams shall pay US $ 100 or its equivalent excluding service charge (if any) in Euro as registration fee.
Payment of Registration Fee
- Indian Teams must make payment by Online Payment/Demand Draft. The procedure for the same has been provided in the Annexure to the Competition Rules.
- Payment by all other teams must be made by Online Payment/Bank Transfer. The procedure for the same has been provided in the registration form.
- All the formalities concerning the registration process should be completed by January 17, 2023. The decision of the Director shall be final in this regard.
Awards and Accolades
- The Winning Team shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of 27000/- INR.
- The Runners-up Team shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of 18000/- INR.
- The Best Speaker/Advocate shall be awarded a Plaque and a cash prize of 6000/- INR.
- The Best Written Submission/Memorial award carries a Plaque and cash prize of 5000/- INR.
- The Best Researcher shall be awarded a Plaque and a cash prize of 4000/- INR.
Moot Court Committee:
Co-ordinator: Prof. (Dr.) S. Venkata Sreekanth, HOD SSLG
Faculty Convenors: Dr. Samrat Datta & Ms. Surbhi Dubey Dadhich
Faculty Co-Convenors: Mr. Paras Aneja & Ms. Shrimayee Puhan
Student Convenors: Mr. Manish Bhardwaj & Ms. Devanshi Sharma
Student Co-Convenors: Mr. Yogesh Kalla & Ms. Priya Rathore
The Invitation Letter is here.
The Schedule of Events is here.
The Moot Proposition is here.
Rules of the Competition are here.
For More Info: Click Here