We, at School of Law and Legal Affairs, Noida International University Noida, provides unmatched opportunities to study law in an innovative, rigorous and collaborative environment. We ensure our students get the better of the two worlds, be it theoretical or practical legal education. Hence, we constantly strive to explore and provide our students with different aspect of contemporary issues.
School of Law and Legal Affairs, promotes profound scholarship and enlightened research in law, to provide highest quality professional legal education to face the new challenges and dimensions of the internationalisation of legal profession.
The vision of the School of Law and Legal Affairs, is to train future leaders of the corporate world, the University strives to blend modernity with tradition in each of its students. At NIU, emphasis is given on not only making you academically brilliant, but true leaders and team players, thus preparing you for the real-life corporate world.
About the Competition
After successful completion of the 2nd National Moot Court Competition, the School of Law and Legal Affairs is all set to organize its 3rd National Moot Court Competition from 28th July 2022 to 30th July 2022. However, kindly note that the competition may be held in Offline Mode.
Eligibility and Team Composition
The competition is open for students pursuing 3 year or 5 year LL.B from any University approved by the Bar Council of India. All team members must be vaccinated with both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. The vaccine certificates of all team members will be verified on arrival.
Each team must comprise three (3) members. Two (2) speakers and One (1) Researcher. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
How to Register?
All interested teams must register themselves by filling the following Google form: – https://forms.gle/
· Teams must not forget to attach the proof of fee payment in the form.
· At the time of registration, teams must attach an Authority Letter/ NOC from the University head/Dean/Director. The same must be attached with the form.
· The last date for registration shall be 25 July, 2022.
· The registration fee for the competition shall be Rs 3,000 per team.
Teams must note that this amount will not be refunded under any circumstances. The payment must be made via Online Bank Transfer/NEFT/RTGS to the following account:
Account: NOIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Beneficiary Name: Noida International University
Account No.: 025305007799
IFSC Code: ICIC0000253
Bank Name: ICICI Bank, Sector-61, Noida
The following awards shall be given: –
1. Best Team/Winner: – Rs 21,000 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Trophy
2. First Runner Up: – Rs 11,000 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Trophy
3. Best Mooter: – Rs 8,000 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Trophy.
4. Best Researcher: – Rs 5,000 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Trophy
5. All Participants shall be given Certificate of Participation.
In case of any queries regarding the competition feel free to mail your queries at email@example.com or contact:
· Mr. Rupam Banerjee Student Moot Court Convener: +91 7364006404
. Ms. Shivani Raj Singh Student Co-convener: +91 70846 10975
Moot Problem/Proposition :- Click Here