About the University:
REVA University is established based on the concept of ‘Knowledge is Power’ because a person with concrete knowledge knows how to control various situations in life with confidence. Established under REVA University Act of 2012, REVA is located in the heart of Bengaluru, Karnataka. REVA is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in various categories because of the diverse community of international students and its teaching excellence in both theoretical and technical education in the fields of Engineering, Management, Law, Science, Commerce, Arts, Performing Arts, and Research Studies.
School of Legal Studies established in 2015 with our first batch of students of B.B.A., LL.B. The school opened its doors to B.A., LL.B. in the subsequent academic years and since then has increased the intake of the student’s year after years. With the firm belief in imparting quality legal education, School of Legal Studies has made giant leaps in achieving that goal.
About the Moot:
The Three-day National Moot Court
Who is it for/eligibility?
The Competition is open to all bona fide regular students enrolled in any undergraduate law course or its equivalent in any University or Institute within India recognized by the Bar Councilor State Government or Central Government as the case may be. Each College/ Institution/University shall send only one team.
Team size and other information:
1. Each team shall include two (2) speakers, who shall be accompanied by one (1) researcher all of whom shall be designated accordingly.
2. Once provisional registration is completed the team composition must remain the same throughout the competition.
Location (country/state/city): This will be a virtual event. It will be conducted on the MS Teams platform.
The teams interested to participate are required to ‘Complete the registration formalities by filling up the google form by 12th February 2022’. The registration shall be deemed complete only when the registration fee has been remitted successfully and the registration form is duly filled.
Registration form link:
Name of Account: REVA UNIVERSITY
Bank Name: THE KARNATAKA BANK LTD
A/C NO: 6662000100000901
Branch: REVA University Branch, Bengaluru
- Commencement of Registration:25th January 2022
- Last date for Registration: 12th February 2022
- Registration Confirmation: 14th February 2022
- Last date for Clarification: 16th February 2022
- Last date for submission of memorials (soft copies): 11th March 2022 (11:59 PM)
- Inauguration and Draw of Lots: 17th March 2022
- Preliminary rounds: 17th March 2022
- Quarter Finals and Semi-Finals: 18th March 2022
- Final Round and Valedictory Session: 19th March 2022
Any clarifications sought on the moot proposition needs to be addressed via email to email@example.com. The queries will be clarified on or before 18th February 2022.
BROCHURE: Click Here
MOOT PROPOSITION: Click Here
RULES: Click Here