|Registration opening from||2nd September, 2021|
|Final date of Registration||15st September, 2021|
|Competition Dates||18th & 19th September, 2021|
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course from India or from a foreign university with law as major may apply to participate in 2nd GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counselling Competition, 2021.
- Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law is not eligible to apply.
- A team shall consist of maximum two members that must include two Speakers (Multiple teams from an institute are allowed to participate).
- Any team, intending to change the team composition of the team shall intimate the Governing Council by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, the change will be allowed on discretion of the Governing Council.
- Any person, other than the registered team members, is not eligible to join the video conferencing or the audio-video recording of the consultation sessions, and non-compliance is a ground for disqualification.
Registration form: https://forms.gle/yhXpGSdogyxvqwrR8
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT:
Regarding the rules of the competition or any other queries, send your queries at email@example.com with subject line “Competition Problem-Queries”. You can also contact any of the following members of the Organizing Committee between 10 am to 4:00 pm (IST).
- Ms. Sanya Kapur Wadhwa: +91 7289961445
- Dr. Aditi Mukherjee Chakravorty: +91 7380840267
- Ayush Gupta: +91 7017183604
- Shrishti Bansal: +91 8433191400
- Gobind Singh: +91 8887628406
- Gayatri Bhatia: +91 9773952002
Email Id. firstname.lastname@example.org
BROCHURE (FOR MORE INFO) : CLICK HERE