- Participation certificate to all the participants. (Certificate will be provided only if there is a Submission of the Draft).
- All winners will receive free ALSA INDIA’s membership for a year and will be able to claim all the benefits attached to it.
- CASH PRIZE
- Certificate for BEST DRAFT shall be provided to the participant with the maximum score in drafting.
- Certificate for BEST SPEAKER shall be given to the one whose performance was best in the oral round.
- Certificate of BEST OBSERVER shall be given to the participant with best questions and observations in the oral rounds.
- The overall BEST TEAM and the RUNNER UP will be provided with online internship along with the cash prize and Certificate of EXCELLENCE.
- The observer who comes up with most logical questions will receive a CERTIFICATE OF BEST OBSERVER AND ALSO A CASH PRIZE
- Pre-registration Form release: 1stSeptember
- Official Brochure release- 10th September
- Last date of online registration: 1st October
- Training session: 2-3rd October
- Team Codes Distribution: 4th October
- Last date of Draft Submission: 9th October
- Declaration of top ten teams : 12th October
- Oral Rounds: 17th October 11am onwards
- Valedictory ceremony: 17th October 6pm onwards
- The competition shall be open for the students currently pursuing their bachelor’s degree in law that is 3-year LLB course or 5-year LLB course from any recognised University/school in India.
- The participants can either participate as a team of two or individually
To know more, browse: www.alsaindia.com
CONTACT FOR QUERIES
Ms Iqra Ilham
For More Info : Click Here