About Legally Bharat
Legally Bharat is established in recognition of the need to have an online platform imparting quality legal awareness regarding socio-legal issues revolving around the society in the present times. The main aim of Legally Bharat is to create an environment of debate and discussion on the most important, relevant and recent issues pertaining to the Criminal Law Jurisprudence.
Lex.etal is an online blog and social media platform featuring quality research on a various array of legal issues. It was established with an aim to create a conducive environment to debate and discuss the most important, relevant and recent issues pertaining to Constitutional Law Jurisprudence in the Indian Scenario. Lex.etal also runs legal awareness programs for aspirants preparing for competitive examinations.
About the Quiz
The quiz shall be scheduled on 10th August, 2020. Given the situation of the country and increasing debate about constitutionality of various issues in the areas of Criminal and Constitutional Law, it becomes imperative for all the students of law to intensify their awareness about the various Constitutional and Criminal law provisions including the landmark judicial precedents propounded by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
The theme of the Quiz will be Constitutional Law and Criminal Law.
Anything that comes under constitutional law and Criminal Law can be asked.
- It is open to all including Academicians, Law Students (UG, PG and P.hd.), Professionals and law aspirants.
- Participants are required to participate individually and not in teams.
- Registration amount is Rs. 50 (Rupees Fifty only).
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via QR code and fill the registration form HERE.
Ø The quiz shall take place online, which include the questions in MCQ format, comprising a total number of 50 Questions.
Ø Each correct attempt will carry 1 mark.
Ø The Duration of the Quiz will be of 40 minutes.
Ø The participants must submit the quiz on time.
Ø Objections concerning connectivity or technical issues will not be entertained after the commencement of the quiz.
Ø In case of equal marks, the award will be equally distributed among the candidates scoring the same marks.
Ø The criteria in case of equal marks is as follows:
- Candidate taking less amount of time to solve the quiz (i.e., the accuracy of a participant to solve the quiz).
- In case of a further tie, participant scoring the higher marks in starred questions.
- In case of a further tie, Participant scoring higher marks in Part B (Constitutional Law) of the quiz.
Ø Individual Scores of all the participants will be provided.
Ø Quizzes will be manually reviewed, and hence the announcement of the result can take over a week’s time.
Ø The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- 1st prize: Rs. 1000 + Merit Certificate + Internship at Centre for Social Justice, Ahmedabad.
- 2nd prize: Rs. 800 + Merit Certificate + Internship at Centre for Social Justice, Ahmedabad.
- 3rd prize: Rs. 500 + Merit Certificate + Internship at Centre for Social Justice, Ahmedabad.
- All participants will get participation certificates along-with Free eBooks of Constitutional Law authored by M.P. Jain and Indian Polity authored by M. Laxmi Kant.
- All participants will receive 25% off on Lex being judiciary preparation notes.
- Katcheri. In (www.katcheri.in)
- Lex.being (https://www.instagram.com/lex_being_/)
- Date of Quiz: 10th August, 202
Registration Link : https://forms.gle/WSru4a7v8jUcNHoYA
E-mail ID: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: +91 9479344152 / +91 9131264764