Indic Legal is glad to announce the “1st Legalis Scriptio Essay Writing Competition, 2021”. The aim of the essay writing competition is to encourage the law students across the country to bring out the creative writing skills, analytical skills and comprehensive skills in them on contemporary legal issues and thereby aiding to enhance their legal research and drafting skills.
About Indic Legal
Indic Legal, a platform created for budding law students, graduates and advocates to enhance their abilities in legal writing and researching by publishing articles and access quality information. Indic Legal is an initiative to establish a strong link between researchers and learners and to provide everyone with a common platform to enhance the development of learning standards.
The competition is open to all the undergraduate Law students (5 years or 3-year course).
Any Contemporary Socio-Legal Issues.
- Top 3 entries will be rewarded with Cash Prize and Certificate of Merit.
- Top 10 entries will be published on Indic Legal and Certificate of Publication will be awarded.
- An E-Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
How to Register?
The participant shall registration online by filling
The registration fee is Rs. 100-/ (Rupees Hundred Only)
Payment number-7502884884 Gpay(barathan)
Guidelines for Submission
1. The language of the Essay should be English only.
2. Word Limit: 1500 words – 2000 words [excluding footnotes]
3. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Minimum 80% original work is required.
4. The essay must be an unpublished work and should not have been submitted elsewhere for publication.
5. The Submission shall be submitted via the submission link below and keep the Entry Number [LS00XX] as the file name. Any submission containing the Name/ Institution of the Participant or any other personal information other than the Entry Number will be subject to direct disqualification.
6. Submission should not contain content that could be considered offensive, abusive, derogatory or potentially defamatory.
7. Submission shall be in (.docx) format.
Note: The Participants shall strictly comply with the guidelines. Any deviation or non-compliance of the guidelines will lead to penalty or even disqualification.
FONT: Times New Roman
Line spacing: 1.5
Footnotes Size and line spacing: 10 & 1.0
Citation Style: Bluebook 20th edition
The last date for Registration – July 15th, 2021.
The last date for submission – July 31st, 2021.
Date of Declaration of Results- 15th August, 2021.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Queries on Registration: Sankarshanan VV- 9962192543 (Registration)
Queries on Fees Payment: Barathan B- 7502884884 (payments)
Brochure: Click Here