Dear Mates, have you ever thought of and made up your mind to do something productive? Kshitizz_NGO is up with the 1st Fundraiser Quiz competition on Law of Torts.
About us– Kshitizz is an NGO, formed by the students of Law. Our team consists of Advocates, Lawyers, Motivational coach, Academician, Engineers, Law students and students from other streams from different institutions. Kshitizz was created out of ambition and curiosity among the Students to bring in the equality in legal education system.
About the competition– We, at Kshitizz are taking an effort to engage the minds into the creative reflections and putting forth the competitive revision by giving you an opportunity to participate in the Quiz competition and show us your best of knowledge on Law of Torts.The participation fee is to support the education of Geetanjali and Harshita who are sponsored by our organization
- The details of these children could be seen on our Instagram profile (https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb9rOXSP088/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= )
Book on Law of Torts by R.k Bangia
- Guidelines –
- Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, judiciary and civil services aspirants and others interested can participate in the competition.
- There will be 100 questions from Law of Torts.
- For each Question Students will get 18 seconds.
- That the Participants needs to fill the google form.
- The Organsation reserves the right to change or modify rules of the competition.
- How to register?
- Important dates:-
1)last date of registration-15th of September,2020
2)Competition of 1st of October,2020
3) Results- 1st of October,2020
- Payment process-
Participation Fee – INR 1(one rupees) .
Bank account – 283710100054585
- Declaration of results-
certificates of the competition will be sent through Email and books through Courier Services.
- Contact details-
Mobile no- 8688770152