Bettering Results (BR) is pleased to announce its 12-weeks course and mentorship program on “Arbitration” starting from November 20, 2021.
This program has been planned in consultation with industry experts having immense experience in the field of arbitration. We believe that along with learning about the subject in detail, practical knowledge and career guidance is the need of the hour, and therefore, this program intends to do that.
One of the benefits of this program is that students performing well might be recommended for internships by the Partners.
1. Mr. Jeevan Ballav Panda, Partner at Khaitan & Co.
2. Ms. Radhika Bishwajit Dubey, Partner at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
3. Mr. Steven Finizio, Partner at WilmerHale.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Domestic Arbitration
2. International Commercial Arbitration
3. Concepts, Definition and Principles involved in Arbitration
4. Arbitral Tribunal & Arbitrators
5. Jurisdictional Issues
6. Arbitrability of disputes
7. Interim Reliefs
8. Award, enforcement of awards and challenges to awards
9. Practical aspects including arbitration procedure, hearing, evidences etc., drafting of arbitration agreement and other documents
10. What young lawyer should adopt to be part of arbitration? and career guidance sessions and mentorship on internships, jobs, interviews etc.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
1. Live and Interactive Sessions
2. Recorded video lectures
3. Knowledge check through assignments and feedbacks
4. One on one guidance by the mentors
5. Certificate on completion
6. Recommendation for Internship (basis mentee’s performance)
3-4 Hours a week
For any queries, kindly email us at email@example.com or call us at +91+7252919181