ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Amity Law School Lucknow Campus (ALS-L) is a constituent unit of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh & it was established in the year 2007 with the sole objective to impart research & innovation-driven education in the region. ALS is a fine blend of global education, training & research within an academic ambience. With the latest teaching methodologies, offers UGC-recognized Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in the law discipline. ALS-L has taken major strides in enhancing internationalization on campus. The intent is to create a multicultural environment that facilitates a truly international and collaborative learning process. With more than thirteen hundred odd students in UG and PG level programs, Amity Law School, Lucknow Campus has instituted the Mentor-Mentee Program to help students to make the right career choice and overcome all hindrances to a successful career. Through this program, students are assisted by faculty in their time of need. The extremely low student-teacher ratio ensures that each faculty member has a group of students under them whom they can guide through regular career counselling, just like a true mentor.
Amity Law School of Amity University Lucknow Campus is currently headed by Prof. (Dr.) J.P. Yadav. The Law School has successfully organized various events from time to time around the year like International and National Seminars, Law Fests and Carnivals, Workshops, National Quizzes, National & Intra Moot Court Competition and National Faculty Development Programmes to name a few.
ABOUT THE EVENT
National Moot Court Competition organized by Amity Law School, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus promises once again to unite some of the finest and brightest law student in India. Since its inception in the year 2007, this competition has grown to become one of the most highly regarded events of its kind in India. The recorded footfall of the competition across the Nation has made the competition ‘s impact widespread in all regions of the country.
Amity Law School, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus through this event aims to inspire the educational excellence and legal intellect of law students across the Nation.
Amity Law School strongly believes that the present legal education should be beyond the books; Amity Law School has inspired legal education with a collegial intellectual community. The faculties and authorities in Amity Law School have long upheld the principle that law must be studied within the context of its ultimate nature, to serve justice and humanity.
Students at Amity Law School thrive in a diverse and resource-rich atmosphere that is intellectually invigorating, professionally supportive and forward-thinking. This is precisely why this institution is known for producing well-rounded lawyers and accomplished practitioners. Students learn and improve their advocacy skills by participating in the National Moot Court Competition. These are the reasons that Amity Law School is dedicated towards organizing these kinds of events and set a benchmark every year.
Amity Law School wholeheartedly welcomes all the participants into the vibe of competition and wish them all the luck and success for this competition.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bona fide on a regular basis in an undergraduate law course (3 years/5 years) conducted by any recognized College/ Institution/ University.
- A recognized College/Institution/University is entitled to send a maximum of 3 teams to the competition.
- Each team shall comprise a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. In a team comprising of two members, both members shall be designated as Orators. In a team comprising three members, two members shall be designated as Orators and the third member shall be designated as a Researcher.
- Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution. However, the speakers can disclose their names only to the bench during the oral arguments.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
12th January 2023 Release of moot proposition
20th February 2023 Last date of provisional registration
12th March 2023 (23:59 Hrs) Last date for submitting the softcopy of the memorial
23rd March 2023 (23:59 Hrs) Last date for submitting the hardcopy of the memorial
23rd March 2023 Inaugural function, Orientation of participants, Researchers’ test, Memorial exchange and draw of lots
24th March, 2023 Preliminary rounds
25th March, 2023 Quarter-Final, Semi-Final Rounds & Final Round
For payment & registration
METHOD OF REGISTRATION
- The Participants Shall register themselves and pay the fees for the competition using the following link:
- The teams may also register through the registration link available on the Official Website and by paying the registration fee as provided. Each Team shall complete such registration by 20th February, 2023. (11:59 P.M. IST).
- The link for the website
- REGISTRATION FEE is Rs. 4,500/- + GST Only.
- Registration fee will be NON-REFUNDABLE in case of non-participation after registration.
- Accommodation shall be provided to all teams by the organizers from the evening (17:00 hrs IST) of 22nd March 2023 till the evening of 25th March 2023(19:00 hrs IST).
- The participants must abide by the rules and regulations observed in the campus and the hostel, non-compliance with which may lead to disqualification.
- Teams should send their travel plan, as and when asked by the organizing committee as soft copy
For any query contact:
Mr. Ashutosh Kumar Shukla +91 94543 19927
Ms. Juhi Saxena +91 73762 23317
Ms. Palak Jawa +91 93372 90665
Ms. Adya Pandey +91 88402 30613
Ms. Aakansha Verma +91 78439 85183
Ms. Ekta Rose +91 94504 34901
Rishi Raaj +91 90443 65694
Tanya Mishra +91 93367 23444
Bhaskar Mishra +91 97925 83927
STUDENT ORGANIZING SECRETARIES
Akhya Tewari +91 87950 26989
Vedang Kapoor +91 99198 83883
BROCHURE: Click Here