Law Offices of Advocate Jai Wadhwa is organising a five days’ workshop on the following topics:
- Jurisprudential Essence of CPC, 1908
- Process of filing a plaint in the court
- Explanation of Important Terms:
- Cause of Action (COA)
- Foreign Court
- Foreign Judgement
- Mesne Profits
- Written Statement
- Distinction between Plaint & Suit
- Institution of suits (Sec. 26) & why affidavit is required in addition to verification filed with the pleadings (Sec. 26 R/w Order6 Rule 15)
- Inherent Powers of the court (Sec. 151-153)
- Caveat (Sec. 148A)
- Jurisdiction (Sec. 16-20) & Place of Suing + Hierarchy of Civil Courts
- Interpleader Suit (Sec. 88 R/w Order 35)
- Plaint and Written Statement
- Pleadings & Appearance & Non- Appearance of Parties (Order 6-10)
(Both theoretical and Practical Nuances related to the above-mentioned topic will be taught and discussed in detail. Landmark and Recent Judgements of the Supreme Court of India will also be given and important points will be highlighted and discussed. Doubts will be taken thereafter, for better understanding of these topics).
PLEASE FOLLOW CLOSELY THE ITINERARY AND THE STEPS OF REGISTRATION.
KEYNOTE SPEAKEFR: ADVOCATE JAI WADHWA
BA.LL.B., LLM (Queen’s UK)
Supreme Court of India
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Advocate Jai Wadhwa primarily practices law at the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India with appearances in Delhi High Court and various District Courts in Delhi. He specialises in Criminal Law, Matrimonial Laws and Constitutional Law amongst others. He is also a law pedagogue. He has coached many pupils to reach the top National Law Universities and after attending his webinars/workshops, the same pupils are now excelling in law in their respective colleges. With his sublime knowledge of law and flawless argumentation style, he has aided the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India to lay down law for the whole country on important facets of law, thereby his name has been published several times in the SCC in number of reportable judgments. He has successfully completed with scholarship, his post-graduation in Criminology and Criminal Justice from Queen’s University Belfast, UK. He has also aced in several co-curricular activities such as moot courts in the UK by competing against top colleges in the UK. He was the only Indian to be have been selected to train and discuss the laws of India Vis-à-vis the UK with the Royal Military Sandhurst Group, a close security group of Queen Elizabeth II, the monarch of the UK.
- The event shall start on time, however, depending on the topic and its requirements, the event might be (only if it is needed) extended by maximum 30 mins per day.
- Please read the steps of registration carefully and make sure that, you fill and submit google form after paying the fees and that you are added to the what’s app group made for the event as all the necessary communication with the participants will be done via the group including receiving of the link to join the session.
- The recording of the webinar and the certificate of participation shall be provided post the event.
DATE & TIME : 04 – 08 October, 2021 ; 4PM – 8PM.
LOCATION: MICROSOFT TEAMS
PRICE : RS. 1,200
Google Form Link (Event URL):