ABOUT AKMD FOUNDATION:
AKMD Foundation, founded by Ms. Anju Kapur (advocate with over 20 years’ experience; consultant to the World Bank; Founder AKMD legal; Chairperson, AKMD foundation; National president, Anti sexual harassment council, WICCI; Co-Chair Legal Cell FICCI FLO) aspires to promote the rights of women, children and the marginalized.
ABOUT POSH ACT:
The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act (POSH) came into force in 2013. It came into force with the aim of providing protection to women from sexual harassment at workplace and to prevent and redress the complaints arising from sexual harassment or matters connected to it.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
Two- day workshop
- Two lectures- 120 minutes
- Q&A Session- 30 minutes
- Assessment- 30 minutes
TRAINING METHOD & MATERIAL:
- Lecture Delivery
- Case Studies
- Drafting POSH Policy
- A total of 100 students will be accepted through first come first serve basis.
- A payment of Rs.1,000 must be made as registration for the workshop. Details are given below the post.
- The workshop will be conducted on 18th and 19th February 2022 through Zoom or WebEx.
- The deadline for registration is 11:59 p.m. February 12th, 2022.
- “Certificate of completion” shall be provided to participants who complete the workshop successfully and pass the assessment with at least 50% marks.
Payment can be made through NEFT/IMPS/TRANSFER VIA GOOGLE PAY BY CHOOSING “BANK TRANSFER” OPTION
ACCOUNT HOLDER: AKMD FOUNDATION HDFC
ACCOUNT NO.: 50200064476871
IFSC CODE: HDFC0001717
REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/r4CtYJQXC4Sv5JaJ6
For any clarifications, kindly contact: email@example.com
For further information, please go through the training module: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1–20TFUwmokQ4DnaTjgqSgXN5m8_7gUE/view?usp=drivesdk