About The Legal Chronicle
The Legal Chronicle or as our students call it, TLC, is a virtual mentoring platform to mentor students in academics, career, and co-curricular activities. It is a comprehensive learning platform to enable skill development beyond books.
About The Event
The event is a two-day Interactive Workshop for 3-year and 5-year law course students pan India. The effectiveness of a CV and cover letter is very imperative for an internship to get confirmed or for that matter even a job.
Major NGOs, Research organisations and Commissions like NHRC, HRLN, etc. ask for Statement of Purpose. It is the only document that shows who you are as a person beyond your marks and achievements. This workshop is to help the students go about CV building, drafting a cover letter, and drafting the statement of purpose.
Agenda for day 1:
- How to draft a CV.
- How to prioritize what to write & what not to.
- Formatting the CV.
Agenda for day 2:
Cover letter and Statement of purpose:
- Difference between a Cover letter & Statement of Purpose.
- The need for these two documents.
- How to draft them and to know which is required for which internship.
- You will know everything about a CV, Cover letter and statement of purpose.
- Build a bulletproof CV
- Get better internships
- Learn how to customise a SoP.
- E-certificates to all the participants*
- Sample CV & SoP will be shared*
Date, Time & Venue:
April 19 & 20, 2021 at 7:00 PM. The sessions will be conducted on ZOOM Video Conferencing & Youtube Live Streaming.
The workshop will be mainly beneficial for 1st & 2nd Year Students but there is no restriction on other students who wish to attend.
Registration is FREE for all participants. Kindly fill the Registration form here.