About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is a fast-growing ed-tech platform dedicated to law students. It was founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta (ex-Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas) and Rachnendra Tripathi. Memo Pundits offers affordable solutions such as online courses, mentorships, and proofreading services, which are curated by professionals from universities such as Harvard, Columbia, and NLSIU and law firms such as Linklaters, HSF, SAM, CAM, AZB, Khaitan & Co., etc.
Starting with a two-member team in the year 2000, Manupatra has been at the helm of success. Manupatra is used by Academia, Corporate, Government, Professionals (Lawyers, CA, CS) Banks, Consulting, Litigants, NGOs & others. The comprehensive database with search capabilities have set industry benchmarks and made Manupatra the preferred solution partner for decision support information. The Legal Analytics platform crunches case data by presenting new insights into the disposition of judges, lawyers, courts. It then visually presents these findings as a blueprint of trends and patterns of how judges and advocates have acted in similar cases in the past, enabling a hypothesis of how they will act in the future. Today, the team of 150+ work seamlessly to aggregate, collate, structure and deliver updated information on a daily basis. With 19 sales offices across India, Manupatra is always available for its subscribers on the ground.
Key takeaways from the Webinar
- Fundamentals of legal research.
- Tips and Tricks to use Manupatra more effectively.
- A deeper understanding of legal research.
- A chance to interact with our speaker and clear all your doubts regarding legal research.
About the Speaker
Saumya Snehal, who is a 2020 Graduate from CNLU with BBA LLB (Hons.), is working with Manupatra as their Marketing and Communications Coordinator since July 2020. She has hosted webinars on GDPR, Legal Design Workshop and Bootcamp, Advance Legal Research on Manupatra, Legal Research for Moot and other training sessions with various colleges. She has also previously worked with a number of legal start-ups during her undergraduate and has written over 200 blogs and other legal research content.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 21st May 2021
- Time: 05.00 PM – 06.00 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on the Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp.)
Important Note concerning Certificates:
Certificates to all the participants, who are compliant with the terms and conditions,* will be provided within one week of the date of the webinar.
- Interested students can click on the link here and fill the form to register for the webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
In case of any queries related to the webinar, please write to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via WhatsApp at +91-9934483098 (Pratyaksha, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the issuance of the certificate is as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this google form.
- The participants must attend the entire session and fill the attendance form which will be circulated later.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits along with the link of the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized by using original words garnered from personal experience of the event. Failure to do so will result in outright disqualification.
- The post must be shared within 3 days from the date of the webinar or else the participant shall lose his/her eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the webinar.