The Madhya Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council, NJRC is organizing a webinar on MIND MATTERS: EXPLORING THE NEXUS OF CURRENT LIFESTYLE AND THE SOCIO-LEGAL PERSPECTIVE OF MENTAL HEALTH – 10th October 2023.
About the Madhya Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council:
Madhya Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council is a part of the National Judicial Reforms Council working under the aegis of the Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI), which is a premier National Business Chamber for Women envisioning Global Impact for Women Entrepreneurs, Businesswomen and Professionals from all walks of life.
Supported by the massive global and influential women’s networks viz. G100, ALL Ladies League (ALL), Women Economic Forum (WEF) and SHEconomy, with 250,000 members and industry leaders worldwide, WICCI drives fundamental changes in governmental policies, laws, incentives and entrepreneurial ecosystems, with a view to robustly encourage and empower women in business, industry and commerce across all sectors and fields. Representing a wide variety of sectors of industry, economy and society, WICCI actively engages the voice of thousands of women entrepreneurs and professionals.
Madhya Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council aims to:
- Focus on the upliftment of legal statuses of the stakeholders in the state. This encompasses a comprehensive approach towards enhancing and elevating their legal standing and rights.
- Focus on providing legal literacy as to foster the process of legal awareness. The council seeks to empower individuals to comprehend and assert their rights within the legal framework by imparting knowledge and understanding of legal principles and processes.
- Build an environment that allows for the secure and unfettered exercise of rights. The council aims to create a setting where individuals can confidently exercise their rights, free from any threats or impediments.
- Encourage individuals to fulfill their obligations and duties as active participants in the legal system. Thus, it will be working in furtherance of fulfillment of duties of individuals.
- Accelerate and strengthen reform implementation by using the judicial system’s resources and experience, thereby improving the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the legal framework.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
The webinar aims to facilitate a comprehensive dialogue in order to empower the attendees with the solutions, awareness, and rights associated with mental health in the light of the present societal landscape. This event will provide a platform for fruitful discussions and the exchange of ideas among professionals, practitioners, and advocates in the field.
The Keynote Speaker of the webinar will be announced soon.
- E-Certificates shall be sent to the participants on their registered e-mail ids.
- Mode: Online
- Date: 10th October, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Time: 4:00 PM (IST) Onward
- There is no registration cost or limits, the webinar is open to all Lawyers, Academicians, students, and other stakeholders or persons interested in exploring the realm of health advocacy.
- Participants need to register on the link: https://forms.gle/NgdnxadjCUXEYfB26
- The deadline for registration is 9th October 2023 at 11:59 a.m. (IST).
Email I’d: email@example.com
Nupur- +91 8757083486
Tanishka Tomar- +91 94068 72732