About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that creates content and courses to bridge the learning gap between a classroom and a courtroom. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from any traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always interactive and fun!
About the Webinar
The Daksha Fellowship is India’s first law, policy and business fellowship program for young and mid-career lawyers, public policy professionals and other graduates with a background in law.
The Fellowship curriculum design facilitates fellows in advancing beyond policy and legal frameworks, to understanding technology, business practices and communication in the digital age.
In this webinar, we will be in conversation with Abhishek Chakravarty from Daksha Fellowship who will tell us about the application procedure for the fellowship program, eligibility criteria, process of selection and career option after completion of Fellowship.
About the Speaker
Abhishek is a Law Faculty at Daksha Fellowship. He completed his B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and LLM from National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati in the year 2017 and 2018 respectively. He has previously worked as a Research Associate at the Centre for Policy Research, New Delhi, primarily researching on water laws and policies in India. He is an indigenous rights activist and has been a part of several peoples’ movements in Northeast India. He has also worked as a Project Manager for the European Union on a sustainable development project called EU Switch Asia, wherein he helped in setting up over 350 micro and medium sustainable community enterprises/industries in Northeast India. He is a regular columnist for The Print, Down to Earth, The Wire Science, Live Law, South Asian Voices and Jurist.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 13th February 2021
- Time: 5:00 – 6:00 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp. Link for our WhatsApp group has been provided in the registration form).
- Registration Deadline: Feb 13, 2:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: Feb 13, 2021
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click here and fill the form to register for the Webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
In case of any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also reach us via Whatsapp on +91-9643052887 (Ananya Singh, Business Development Executive).
Registration link: Click here
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
- It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits and the link to the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- The post must be shared latest by Feb 16 or you will lose your eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the Webinar.