About the Virtual Conference
Winning is the only thing that matters – is the argument many put forth when it comes to any dispute. The rising debate between the good and bad side of ADR is unavoidable. A lot are of the view that ADR being a time and cost effective tool is necessary for dispute resolution. While others argue that it is a forced medium where both parties have to compromise.
A hassle-free conflict settlement is always the prime objective. Isn’t it? World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management brings to you: “Mediation: A Suggested resolution, a forced compromise or an amicable settlement?”. An interactive session focusing on the new possibilities in the field of ADR.
About the Organization
We are the world organization, driving the new wave of dispute prevention, management and resolution culture to secure peace and prosperity.
With accessibility to 2000+ finest dispute professionals around the world in 70+ countries as our members, and with our innovative services, leadership, education, professional standards, training and development of new programs, WDE aims to provide world class experience to law students in the field of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) including Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation.
The organization endeavors to create a community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
Academics, Social Workers, Social Activists, Lawyers, Students, Research Scholars, Personnel from Corporates, Professionals, etc. from various fields of social work and/or law, allied subjects, and multi-disciplinary fields.
- Understand the basics of Mediation.
- Develop a fair knowledge of the role of Mediation in Dispute Resolution.
- Understand legal nuances around Mediation.
- Understand the practical use case scenarios of Mediation.
About the Speakers
- Ms. Dutsadee Dutsadeepanich is a Partner at Bangkok Lawyer and an International Arbitrator (practice area focus: Commercial, Investment, Infrastructure and Public laws; and Technology law)
- Mr. Param Bhamra is Founding Partner at MediateGuru, is Co-Founder of LicitElite and Founder at DiploTics. MediateGuru is an International Forum having its reach in over 100 countries and connecting Experienced Mediators and Arbitrators with young inspiring lawyers and ADR practitioners.
- Mr. Duncan Gorst provides clients with advocacy and strategic advice in complex international disputes, with a focus on international arbitration. Mr. Duncan has handled institutional and ad hoc arbitration proceedings around the world, spanning both common and civil law jurisdictions, in particular England, the United States, and Germany.
- Mr. Fola Alade ESQ. is a Notary Public and an Accredited Attorney- Mediator based in Lagos. He is the Founder/ Principal Partner at FOTEFA PARTNERS LP (MEDIATORS & MEDIATIONADVOCATES), a bespoke Mediation firm in Nigeria.
- Mr. Jawad A J is an accredited Digital Dispute Resolution Specialist (DDRS) with ADR ODR International, UK. He is Partner and Head of ADR Services, KD Lex Chambers LLP, Gurugram, Delhi. He is also a Mediator and Trainer in Mediation who is working as Global Faculty for ADR ODR International, UK.
- Mr. James Mang’erere is the founder of Mediation Training Institute International (MTI) in East Africa which is an internationally accredited training, certification and consulting institution specializing in mediation Training and consultancy.
Certificates for all WDE-FICM student members.
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from the WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem team by writing an email to email@example.com
Vanshika Tiwari- World Dispute Ecosystem: 7678114090
Registration link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__unRwTgRQemKrwKZhuFZ6Q