TOPIC: Imparting Legal Literacy
- Content should be original.
- It should not be more than 120 seconds (in a compatible format).
- Content should be clear and factually correct.
- Content can be edited or can include graphics.
- Language used can be both English and Hindi.
- Credits will be given to the creator and their team.
- There is no fee for the submission.
- No use of foul language or hacks will be permitted.
- Multiple entries are allowed provided maximum of three Reels/IGTV per team.
- Creators shall mention the following details in the mail:
- Name, Contact number, College Details, Email Id, Instagram Handle.
- The entries for this competition will begin from 17th September, 2021.
- The last date for submission is 3rd October, 2021 (11:00am).
- The shortlisted videos will be uploaded on 5th October, 2021.
- The counting of “LIKES” will be considered till 9th October, 2021(05:00pm)
- Result will be declared on 10th October, 2021.
- The video shall be forwarded with a concept note in brief that will be used for Caption on the post along with the Instagram handles of the team on the email id: ( email@example.com).
- Certificate of Appreciation will be given to the Winner along with the trophy.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to the participants of all the shortlisted videos.
- Facilitation Ceremony to be held at the Office of DLSA, Patiala House Court, or any other place decided by the competent authority.
- Content will be posted on the Official Pages of DSLSA and DLSA North West.
- Opportunity to be a part of our upcoming Podcast Series.
Anubhav Seth Saharsh Panjwani
BROCHURE: Click Here